Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saint list

Oh well.

We'll do this again tomorrow.”

Oh my black God it is him :whatfeels:

What a saint. What a beautiful saint. Ive seen Gods child.
We lookmatch except I am 6’1 and hes like 5’5, but dont worry black saint, I am a virgin and I am 35 soon..

Is that pinkhaired blackstacy his oneitis?
No his oneitis is some big forehead white chick named shannon rose bosanac

No his oneitis is some big forehead white chick named shannon rose bosanac
What in the fk, yoy know the lore?

This Bosanac is a hot forehead redhead.

Brutal.

Shes rejecting his superior power brutally?

What in the fk, yoy know the lore?

This Bosanac is a hot forehead redhead.

Brutal.

Shes rejecting his superior power brutally?
Yes I think she fell for Justus Grossbier instead of our boyo @Intellau_Celistic

Yes I think she fell for Justus Grossbier instead of our boyo @Intellau_Celistic
So she just brutally rejected him or did he not say something to her:0

Damn she must have nice feet.

You need to add Lanza to the list.

@thespanishcel you seem like you know Hispanic saints have any ideas?

Also pin my threads u stupid jannies

FUCK I MISSED @Stevenb

Barakatv was a pathetic cuck

Also schery6 due to face alone maybe but like truecels his level arent too uncommon on this forum. However yes he was truecel.

He had deathly long midface, bad esr and narrow FWHR. So not only we’re his features sadly bad but so we’re his ratios. He was ultimately truecel but saved enough in some features from being Saint Saint tier.

We need a good list of Saints over the years heres the ones of the top of my head
(Ofc only ones who’s faces have been public AND ONLY ONES WHO ARE IN THESE COMMUNITIES OR RELATED NOT STATUS MAXXED DISABLED PEOPLE LIKE SAM ENTERTAINMENT)

MESSIAH SAMENTERTAINMENT
Blackops2cel
Bagelcel
Jsanza29
Saint Hamudi
Elliot Rodger
BarakaTv
Alek Missanian
Codywinters327
Schery6 (mainly due to his confirmed suicide at 16 not due to face alone).
Sunlitstream264
Never give up
Onecooldude123
Eggman
@mistersinister
@Intellau_Celistic
you forgot about me and other incels

Akchually I think Grossbier was your standard ugly jestermaxxed simp who probably also wanted SRB. You get that feeling from his Facebook posts. I'm pretty sure it was the white guy James Knott who got to fuck her, he put them all together in some Looksmax thread I came across. I don't know why I know this. :feelskek:

Akchually I think Grossbier was your standard ugly jestermaxxed simp who probably also wanted SRB. You get that feeling from his Facebook posts. I'm pretty sure it was the white guy James Knott who got to fuck her, he put them all together in some Looksmax thread I came across. I don't know why I know this. :feelskek:
Yea i read more of his lore yes Grossbier was the jester maxxed incel. James almost was the actual slayer in the story

We need a good list of Saints over the years heres the ones of the top of my head
(Ofc only ones who’s faces have been public AND ONLY ONES WHO ARE IN THESE COMMUNITIES OR RELATED NOT STATUS MAXXED DISABLED PEOPLE LIKE SAM ENTERTAINMENT)

MESSIAH SAMENTERTAINMENT
Blackops2cel
Bagelcel
Jsanza29
Saint Hamudi
Elliot Rodger
BarakaTv
Alek Missanian
Codywinters327
Sunlitstream264
Never give up
Onecooldude123
Eggman
@mistersinister
@Intellau_Celistic
Look who made it on to the list
@Animecel2D

MESSIAH SAMENTERTAINMENT
Blackops2cel
Bagelcel
Jsanza29
Saint Hamudi
Elliot Rodger
BarakaTv
Alek Missanian
Codywinters327
Sunlitstream264
Never give up
Onecooldude123
Eggman
@mistersinister
@Intellau_Celistic
Saint sam the Entertainer