Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait: your dreams are completely fucked up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Just yesterday I dreamt of a scenic area (sort of a beach), and in the center of the view were the heads of several dead babies that had been strangled somehow and it looked quite peaceful and romantic but when I woke up I realized how bizzare it was. The whole thing looked like a murder scene out of the hannibal tv series.

Since I was a kid I have always had nightmares, and as a teen I have always had the recurring dream of being chased by hordes of zombies. For the past years my dreams always have dead and bizarre themes. Sometimes I dream of insects and it wakes me up. Often I wake up randomly while I am sweating and screaming.

I wonder if this is reversible and I also wonder what normies dream of

Last edited:
Same. Mine are always confusing body horror or general dread. Everything always smells like decomposition in my dreams and the proportions of everything is really fucked up.

I usually don't remember my dreams but on the rare occasion I do they are peaceful, sometimes sad

Last edited:
I just get nightmares based on reality and past events. Being buillied, fighting with my narcissistic family etc:feelscry:

Just yesterday I dreamt of a scenic area (sort of a beach), and in the center of the view were the heads of several dead babies that had been strangled somehow and it looked quite peaceful and romantic but when I woke up I realized how bizzare it was. The whole thing looked like a murder scene out of the hannibal tv series.

Since I was a kid I have always had nightmares, and as a teen I have always had the recurring dream of being chased by hordes of zombies. For the past years my dreams always have dead and bizarre themes. Sometimes I dream of insects and it wakes me up. Often I wake up randomly while I am sweating and screaming.

I wonder if this is reversible and I also wonder what normies dream of
All my dreams could be a scenario for horror movies. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I have only nightmares :forcedsmile:

Sometimes I dream about some scary histories from the high school or university. I must solve some problem that is too difficult for me and the teacher blames me. When I wake up I discover that the life is not so hard as in my nightmares.

Last edited:
i had a dream about a chad having his willy sucked in the back of a 4 door truck then the car swurved off the road and landed in the middle of a house on a sandy beach island, i hopped out the ride into the tropical clear blue water, then zombies were chasing us and i woke up :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

my dreams are weird and inconsistent, but there is always conflict no matter what every single time. i am often powerless in this and when i try to run in my dreams my legs are weak and uncoordinated. idk what this means or whether its fucked up

My dreams usually consist of short weird nightmare sequences
Yes, the same applies to me and they're usually very visceral. I get intensely afraid of an abstract object like a pink ellipsoid, or the form of a square door handle. It's the most intense physical feeling that something bad is happening/going to happen and it hurts my head, like something just is not right with these objects.

If I read the responses here I think incels are a traumatized group in general

My dreams are stupid. Sometimes I literally just dream about shows I’ve watched or video games I’ve played

I don't have dreams:incel:

My dreams are kinda crazy and don't make sense at all.
Although maybe in reality, they're ordinary for dreams.

I don’t even have dreams anymore, I go to sleep wake up and that’s it. I guess I’m so fucking plain and boring my brain doesn’t even want to be creative.

I often dream about my childhood friends. I have a longing for them in my subconscious.

I don’t even have dreams anymore, I go to sleep wake up and that’s it. I guess I’m so fucking plain and boring my brain doesn’t even want to be creative.
Nice pfp. Squid game is a good series

I once dreamt of Napoleon fucking a bush and a werewolf came out of his ass

I felt as if I switch;reversed the moment which most of my cerebral activity takes place. the physically-concrete doesn't feel real;fatansy feels real. so most of my dreams are extremely vivid, hyperrealistic and disturbing. one I saw the spacetime twisting in front of my POV, while the oppositional extremities of my periphery were being pushed back towards out of my retinal perception.

Last edited:
once I dreamt with my middle-schooler oneitis. her voice was being emulated perfectly, as an auditory replica predictively streaming by posteriorly logged senses. however as I approached her she told me I was extremely sick and no one sees me as desirable. occurred in a very obscure, dirty, moldy, dark bathroom. there was residual venta liquid plastered over the ground and tiles, and when inclining my gaze to the plafond I was blinded by the disorienting glare of flickering yellow coloured bulbs.

Last edited:
I dreamed recently about a girl I used to hang out with, I was chasing after her but the Ross character from Friends TV show suddenly stopped me and said, "Wtf are you doing?" And started attacking me.

Incels often get mogged/cucked, even in dreams

I dreamed recently about a girl I used to hang out with, I was chasing after her but the Ross character from Friends TV show suddenly stopped me and said, "Wtf are you doing?" And started attacking me.

Incels often get mogged/cucked, even in dreams
That sounds like the most horrifying nightmare you can have tbh

Can relate. I often dream of being surrounded by countless impaled corpses, while some others hanged on dead trees

Last edited:
I usually don't remember my dreams but on the rare occasion I do they are peaceful, sometimes sad
Same. Occasionally I get a lucid dream. But most of my dreams are about my life during hs/middleschool and college. Despite being an oldcel, my brain only dreams about those horrible times. Over for me. Lmao

the dreams i remember are the ones where i ascend and right as something good is going to happen i just snap awake :feelsclown:

I also have dreams of anime waifus and games I am playing or have beaten. Lmao at me. Grown ass man dreaming about Edelgarde. :feelsrope:
I just get nightmares based on reality and past events. Being buillied, fighting with my narcissistic family etc:feelscry:
Happens to me a good portion of the time. Over
my dreams are always better than my irl life tbh

i hate wakeing up in the mornings wish i could sleep 4ever
Sometimes true for me. Especially when I have anime dreams.

Mine are really weird like a psychedelic stuff

If I read the responses here I think incels are a traumatized group in general
Subhumans get bullied and tend to be born to trash parents.
My dreams are stupid. Sometimes I literally just dream about shows I’ve watched or video games I’ve played
Brutally over for us vidyacels

same, as that was the last time I had somewhat of a social life
I have no real memories of college life nor adult life. The last few years maybe decade even has just been a shitty blurm

interesting, thats why i dont dream. dreams are waste of sleeping time.