Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] You sometime find yourself staring at a blank computer screen

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
most of my days I spend doing nothing infront of the computer. I sometime disconnect myself from reality and just stare at my desktop for a good 30 minutes not doing anything. I like the feeling of being disconnected and not being aware of my surrounding.

most of my days I spend doing nothing infront of the computer. I sometime disconnect myself from reality and just stare at my desktop for a good 30 minutes not doing anything. I like the feeling of being disconnected and not being aware of my surrounding.
I slouch in this small chair I have in my computer room and stare at my wall

yes can relate tbh, but most of the time it is the ceiling and not the PC.

when you pretend there's a loading screen

I can relate

Not me. I'm either on here or playing a video game. Screen never blank. Computer almost never turn off either unless I need to.

definitely can relate

Definitely guilty.
After work I usually have 1 or 2 hours of new YouTube content I can watch but after that? Nothing.
I still got 3-4 hours left in the day with nothing to do. No friends. No gf. No hobbies. I can browse this site for an hour or two but then all the threads start feeling the same. Don't have anywhere else to reply to or anything interesting to read. So then I just stare at my computer screen home page for 30 minutes or an hour just wondering what else is left to do. That is when I start thinking abstract shit about life and how I'm a nobody etc..etc...

Then I usually just decide to head into bed and sleep uber early. That's my cope these days. Just getting 10+ hours of sleep on the daily. Nothing else left for me but to waste away.

Not me. I'm either on here or playing a video game. Screen never blank. Computer almost never turn off either unless I need to.
mogs me

I disconnect from the world from time to time as well
It happens when I am lying on the bed after a fap session though
I tend to moan lightly and spend up to an hour without thinking anything concrete or productive, my mind just crumbles into chaotic thoughts
Reality is hard to bear tbh

i just put on a music video and loop it for an hour or so with the screen off staring into fucking space

I often find myself staring at the wall, it may look like I am insane but it is relaxing to switch off from the world for a while

Yup. There are times when I feel like I want to watch something, then I open my browser, staring at the "New Tab" section, and then completely forgetting why I opened up my computer in the first place. Only time I don't feel this way is when i want to log on here.

I will stare at blank walls often

If I'm not looking at some kind of screen I'm looking at my eyelids

I would walk and jog on the alligator trail and then just turn my head and stare at some random spots for several seconds.

Swear to God this is how I spend a great deal of my free time.

If I'm not working out or at work, I'm just staring at the desktop screen. I'll open Steam and scroll through the library, but find that I don't really want to play games so I close it.

Then I open my browser. I'll check my email (empty most of the time), then YouTube, then this site without doing anything. Then I close the browser.

Then I unlock my phone, and open apps just to close them seconds later.

Sometimes I put music on, but I'm often not even in the mood for that. Then the cycle repeats.

This goes on for hours until I want to sleep or I'm hungry.

Swear to God this is how I spend a great deal of my free time.

If I'm not working out or at work, I'm just staring at the desktop screen. I'll open Steam and scroll through the library, but find that I don't really want to play games so I close it.

Then I open my browser. I'll check my email (empty most of the time), then YouTube, then this site without doing anything. Then I close the browser.

Then I unlock my phone, and open apps just to close them seconds later.

Sometimes I put music on, but I'm often not even in the mood for that. Then the cycle repeats.

This goes on for hours until I want to sleep or I'm hungry.

same. the only time im not rotting is before i go to sleep when im watching anime