Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel inceltrait: You need a lot of sleep to function

how much sleep do you need a day

• 2-4 hours

• 4 hours

• 5 hours

• 6 hours

• 7 hours

• 8+ hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I always need to get 8 hours or more of sleep to not be absolutely fucking retarded. Most CEOS and Chads usually sleep like 4-6 hours a day and are just fine and energetic. And they get more done with the extra time.

Needing less sleep is also encoded into your genes, if you need more sleep to function it means you have shit genes

I can't sleep more than 5 hours every night because i'm always stressed af

I run on very little sleep for some reason.

Chads don't run on 4-6 hours, they get a full 8 hours, and it's 8 hours of good sleep, not tossing and turning, because their life has zero stress.

CEOs do.

Yep preferably 9-10. Being conscious in this hellworld is agony. My fucking brain is telling me to end it, or at least be unconscious as much as possible

Any amount of sleep never changed the outcome, I always woke up with my eyes strained because I sit on my desktop setup for about 12 hours a day while drinking 4 cans of red bull

Before fucking up my health i used to sleep just 4 hours , then smoke weed and play games for whole days

sleep is inportant for everyone, not just incels.

i always make sure to sleep at least 8 hours each day.

I love sleep ngl

I feel ok with 6-8, best 8-10.

I sleep like 3 hours a day, I'm killing myself this way, but I don't care.
How does your mind even function? 3 hours of sleep makes me feel hot, anxious, and very irritable.

I hate sleeping. It's such a waste of time in the only life you have.

I don’t get much exercise and I am overweight so I think that might be affecting my ability to get restful sleep, but 9 hours usually does leave me rested.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back