Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait:You life hasn't changed at all because of corona virus,you were always indoors and alone anyway.

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
The government and the jewish media in my country has already started encouraging people to stay inside their homes and don't go out,they post these cringy "guides" about how to keep themselves entertained (AKA sane),shit like "stay in contact with friends using video calls" or "watch a movie together with your family" "don't panic everything will be over soon" I also read some blog posts written by a foid about how to deal with loneliness and being inside all the time.

Is obvious the normalfags aren't used to be alone and indoors all the time,they feel empty,bored and just plain sad, they sometimes ignore the warnings and go to the beach or to friends houses,for them being social is a necessity,they can't handle staying indoors and alone,their minds aren't fit to living like this.

Meanwhile for me it's like every other day,I barely leave my house anyway and I'm so used to it that I don't notice anything different,if it wasn't by the news I wouldn't know that there's chaos out there.

Yeah I was just reading twitter and seeing people making a big deal out of it.

I have been isolating since December. Only go out for groceries or occasional exercise.

I love ldaring at home sadly I HAVE TO GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL IN CUCK STRALIA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

soon my school will be closed, but it's estimated an 18 month quartine so those normies and foids are gonna go crazy xD

Yup everything is the same for me

The government and the jewish media in my country has already started encouraging people to stay inside their homes and don't go out,they post these cringy "guides" about how to keep themselves entertained (AKA sane),shit like "stay in contact with friends using video calls" or "watch a movie together with your family" "don't panic everything will be over soon" I also read some blog posts written by a foid about how to deal with loneliness and being inside all the time.

Is obvious the normalfags aren't used to be alone and indoors all the time,they feel empty,bored and just plain sad, they sometimes ignore the warnings and go to the beach or to friends houses,for them being social is a necessity,they can't handle staying indoors and alone,their minds aren't fit to living like this.

Meanwhile for me it's like every other day,I barely leave my house anyway and I'm so used to it that I don't notice anything different,if it wasn't by the news I wouldn't know that there's chaos out there.
Just because I have no friends doesn't mean I was indoors. I like to go for long walks and buy takeout or sit and eat alone in restaurants. I still go out to buy alcohol and groceries but it is now extremely dangerous. I may already be infected.

Small chsnges

Indeed, nothing has changed.

I can't go gymcelling and it's actually making me depressed. I at least bought 25lbs dumbbells before every city went on lockdown.

All that's changed for me is food options are restricted due to lunatics gobbling everything up, no sportsball outlet & Autism social group. Nothing else.

Nothing has changed. I dont even know what it means to be normal. I have no concept for it.

True i can relate, normies are freaking out

I just hope there is no power cuts, other than that I'm just waiting to finish some of my backlog of games.

I've been wage slaving overtime in crowded spaces

I’ve been practicing for this for 30 years :feelskek: