Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Hair gets extremely greasy in 24 hr after showering

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Jfl at this incel trait. My hair gets EXTREMELY oily super fast. However, since I'm on accutane for my acne I don't have to deal with this incel trait anynore :feelsokman: :feelsokman: . [Not a brag]

Jfl at this incel trait. My hair gets EXTREMELY oily super fast. However, since I'm on accutane for my acne I don't have to deal with this incel trait anynore :feelsokman: :feelsokman: . [Not a brag]

If you naturally have acne, then you are way more than likely to have oily hair too due to the androgens.
But yeah, GL on Accutane.
Have you experienced any negative side effects, yet?

If you naturally have acne, then you are way more than likely to have oily hair too due to the androgens.
But yeah, GL on Accutane.
Have you experienced any negative side effects, yet?
Chapped lips. I also might be experiencing hair breakage? I don't want to freak out but I'm pretty sure I'm losing hair.

Chapped lips. I also might be experiencing hair breakage? I don't want to freak out but I'm pretty sure I'm losing hair.

Chapped lips are practically universal with everyone going on Accutane, also hair breakage is completely normal and purely temporary while on treatment.

Last edited:
Chapped lips are practically universal with everyone going on Accutane, also hair breakage is completely normal and purely temporary while on treatment.
I'm guessing I should be putting some sort of oil in my hair to prevent the dryness.

I have the same issues !
Oily hair and acne.
I've grown used to it and it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

I've done so much to cope with my acne and oily hair that it's actually beyond dumb.

I have the same issues !
Oily hair and acne.
I've grown used to it and it doesn't bother me as much anymore.
I don't mean to brag jfl, but having dry hair is EXPONENTIALLY better than oily hair. It makes it have more volume. If I were you I would look into buying a low dose form of isotretinoin off the black market to get rid of super greasy hair.
I've done so much to cope with my acne and oily hair that it's actually beyond dumb.
Have you been on accutane?

I'm guessing I should be putting some sort of oil in my hair to prevent the dryness.
I would keep a tub of petroleum jelly on standby for the lips kek and maybe some type of conditioner for the hair.

Same, my family members, especially my chadlite brother, always call me out on this

I would keep a tub of petroleum jelly on standby for the lips kek and maybe some type of conditioner for the hair.
Yes I've been using leave-in conditioner but I need something stronger. I'm gonna buy argon oil.
Same, my family members, especially my chadlite brother, always call me out on this
Highly recommend accutane, esp if you have acne.

I don't mean to brag jfl, but having dry hair is EXPONENTIALLY better than oily hair. It makes it have more volume. If I were you I would look into buying a low dose form of isotretinoin off the black market to get rid of super greasy hair.

Have you been on accutane?

No, because the side effects scare me tbh.
I'm highly neurotic and prone to mental issues and I don't think it would be the best for me, personally.
Nevertheless, I have had friends in Highschool who have tried it and gained overwhelming success with it.
They would always tell me about their side effects and shit :feelsUnreal: then I'd see them with clear faces within a year.

The sole thing that even moderately worked for my acne was doxycycline, clindamycin pads, and a 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash.
Doxycycline is of course not something one can take for an extended period of time and I've been dealing with concurrent acne since I stopped.

I've literally tried everything at this point besides Accutane.
I even went on a hardcore low glycemic diet whilst doing many regimens.
Genetics fucking suck.

No, because the side effects scare me tbh.
I'm highly neurotic and prone to mental issues and I don't think it would be the best for me, personally.
Nevertheless, I have had friends in Highschool who have tried it and gained overwhelming success with it.
They would always tell me about their side effects and shit :feelsUnreal: then I'd see them with clear faces within a year.

The sole thing that even moderately worked for my acne was doxycycline, clindamycin pads, and a 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash.
Doxycycline is of course not something one can take for an extended period of time and I've been dealing with concurrent acne since.

I've literally tried everything at this point besides Accutane.
I even went on a hardcore low glycemic diet whilst doing many regimens.
Genetics fucking suck.
Do you still have acne? What side affects in specific are you worried about?

Do you still have acne? What side affects in specific are you worried about?

Yeah, I have moderate acne with a lot of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks.
I'm genuinely just worried about the mental side effects.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have moderate acne with many post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks.
I'm genuinely just worried about the mental side effects.
Strange, I was more worried about the physical side affects before I started taking it, like hairloss.

As per the mental health, Ill tell you this. I'm on a fucking incel forum, so obv my mental health might not have been the greatest to begin with, but I haven't noticed any more depression than usual. I think that the mental health side affects gets overblown due to the period of time while taking accutane where the acne gets worse than before. This can seriously make people more suitable to depression, but I wouldn't say that accutane directly changes the brain.

Now is the perfect time to get on accutane because hardly anyone will see you when the acne gets worse, given we are in lockdown. I got really lucky because of this.

I'm a nigga so....

Not my fair but my skin ever since injecting test. Before my skin was always fairly dry/normal.

Nah my hair remains smooth and dry

Yes I've been using leave-in conditioner but I need something stronger. I'm gonna buy argon oil.

Highly recommend accutane, esp if you have acne.

I use Aragon oil, it's very thick you should mix that with coconut oil for more spread and better texture.
Not my fair but my skin ever since injecting test. Before my skin was always fairly dry/normal.

How much test are you injecting?
That's one of the side effects lel

24 hours? Jfl I wish. If I don't use any product they're already fucked halfway through the day. It's over for finehaircels

My hair always makes me uncomfortable

I shower every morning to avoid this. But yeah if I so much as go like 12 hours without showering I look homeless and I become even more hideous. I envy people who can shower at night and wake up looking normal. It’s just just appearance either, its also uncomfortable. I feel gross and icky until I shower in the morning

Bigger incel trait: NW reaper eliminates that problem.