Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [IncelTrait] Getting excited when your notification symbol is red on incels.co

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
While chad and normies are busy being excited for fucking foids, trucels get excited when they have a new notification on their favourite incel site. It’s the closest thing to human interaction we get as basementcels/lonelycels

I get anxious as fuck when I get a private message

I like the dopamine rush

Mfw I get notification

someone give me a dopamine notification

I wish I had some notifications

everyone is hooked on them now, guys lift then sit down to see what new notifications they got

While chad and normies are busy being excited for fucking foids, trucels get excited when they have a new notification on their favourite incel site. It’s the closest thing to human interaction we get as basementcels/lonelycels
BASED AS FUCK. Literally when I wake up and I see no red icon I become depresed. When people dont answer to PM too.
That is true loneliness

I never get notifications, but I also have half the forum blocked lol

GigaTruecelTrait : you don't get a single notification

Same, its good when someone acknowledge your opinion, pathetic isnt it?

This is the only site where ım happy ı get messages from people or get my name called out.
İn every other place this will trigger my anxiety and ruing my day since most of the time people ı message just insult me.

I usually get a dopamine rush if the alerts are red. If it’s in private message then I get pretty worried since it could be a warning.

No, not really tbh. The excitement has long faded away.

Every bit of dopamine from this has been squeezed into a pulp. There is nothing enjoyable about it anymore.