Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: Frequently agreeing with people in public, while disagreeing with them in private

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
COWARD

I just don't want people to know anything about me, so I just agree with them in a way to make me look as boing as possible so I can leave and die forgotten.

this is fucked up man.

yeh I don't let normies know my true intentions

I score high on dark triad tests jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm trying to do less of this, if you're at the bottom of the pack then actively being different makes them want to shun you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is also why 100% of all toilets are all opinionated and always express whatever their opinion is, even when nobody asks because they know that they are socially on the top because everyone worships them.

I do this but it is not cowardice; instead I am avoiding a scene because to engage in one is time-consuming and energy-consuming. I'd rather conserve my energy instead. :feelsLSD:

I usually don't give a fuck, unless a hot girl is around. Which makes me more cucked

i used to do this. i never wanted anyone unless i knew them and trusted them to know my real side, what a cuck. evERyone can know it now:feelsLSD:

i used to do this. i never wanted anyone unless i knew them and trusted them to know my real side, what a cuck. evERyone can know it now:feelsLSD:

Yes, indeed. Avoiding problems is...very simple.

I don’t give a fuck and say offensive things in public

Arguing over shit like ideology or inconsequential personal opinions are pointless, a waste of one's time and energy

I don’t say anything at all. I live in near total isolation