Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [IncelTrait] Even if you have hair, it's shitty and so is your skin

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you didn't go bald yet, but are an incel, there is a high chance your hair is shitty. Even if it's strong and thick. I am talking about the way it behaves. No fucking product ever makes it stay as you'd like to for more than 20 seconds. Then it just looks as bad as it did before, just more oily so even worse overall. It's unruly. It only may look good for 3-4 days after getting a haircut and even then, it has to be cut PERFECTLY, so that no strain of hair goes the wrong way, is cut too much or too little or in a wrong tilt. Even THEN just a single blow of the wind makes it looks like crap and your hair is ESPECIALLY prone to move on even the slightest wind.
Your hair is simply an indicator of how inferior your genes are, that's why even if you didn't go bald (yet), it looks like shit, even when healthy.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot about the skin. It easily gets red, if you scratch yourself a little bit even, or touch it, or rub it. It gets red or even dark red and stays that way for long.

Last edited:
I have shitty cardbox skin. Literally shit-skin.

Extremely relatbale. Garbage skin usually comes with garbage hair, I usually just get a buzzcut but I have an ugly skull. Balding copers think having hair will turn you into gigachad.

Last edited:
No I have good skin and good hair (for now)

No I have to disagree this is some nitpickity shit. Your hair doesn't magically function different to others with your same hair type based on your shitty bones or dermatological issues. Your hair can be tamed if you have it. don't talk like some melodramatic BDD stricken retard.

my hair is gone and my skin sucks

No I have to disagree this is some nitpickity shit. Your hair doesn't magically function different to others with your same hair type based on your shitty bones or dermatological issues. Your hair can be tamed if you have it. don't talk like some melodramatic BDD stricken retard.
>I didn't experience this in my life so it must not exist.
Literally JUST TAKE A SHOWER tier comment.

>I didn't experience this in my life so it must not exist.
Literally JUST TAKE A SHOWER tier comment.
Wrong! Hair is hair. OK? Doesn't work different for subhumans.

Why is it the case that the slightest bit of wind will fuck up our hair? I see a Chad with the same hair texture as me walking to class outside, and his hair is unbothered by the wind. Meanwhile my hair flaps up and gets fucked up. How is this even possible jfl.

Last edited:
Why is it the case that the slightest bit of wind will fuck up our hair? I see a Chad with the same hair texture as me walking to class outside, and his hair is u bothered by the wind. Meanwhile my hair flaps up and gets fucked up. How is this even possible jfl.
Yeah, betas tend to have that problem. I honestly dont know how to explain this phenomenon.
Junior?! What the hell.
What? This is internet. The first insult is true, no matter if real or not. So don't try the "I am 40 years old", it wont work here.

Not in my case, tbh. My skin and my hair, are by far my best features.

Hair is my only good quality I have. NW1.

Why is it the case that the slightest bit of wind will fuck up our hair? I see a Chad with the same hair texture as me walking to class outside, and his hair is unbothered by the wind. Meanwhile my hair flaps up and gets fucked up. How is this even possible jfl.
Same tbh.

My hair is shit

Hair was shaggy since I was 6 years old. Long or short it's always shaggy. When I was younger I had long hair.

shit hair and skin

it must be over