Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR IncelTrait: Disgustingly messy room

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Normies are very clean and organized. They have to be, otherwise their friends might shame and ostracize them.

But since we incels get shamed and ostracized regardless, we let everything go to shit.

nah my room is pretty clean

I can relate. My room smells like shit and I always get out of it in the day

Normies are very clean and organized. They have to be, otherwise their friends might shame and ostracize them.

But since we incels get shamed and ostracized regardless, we let everything go to shit.
Your right my whole flat is a mess, but why should I care no one be,s ever in it

I dump all my stuff in my closets so the room appears clean but in reality its a safety hazard. I wouldn't be surprised if new virus's are developing in the filth in my closets.

incel trait: taking your own traits and projecting them onto other cels

My room needs to be clean for the ladies

Emotional mess trait: needing others to show you empathy

Sorry boyo your cool

I'm a messy pile of shit

No, me and my brother both had messy rooms. Despite this he still had girls over and I rotted because of face and height.

can confirm. mostly papers and books though

It's hard to give a shit about stuff like organization and tidiness when you yourself feel like an unkempt revolting mess.

I have hardly any stuff in my room, so it’s pretty damn hard to make a mess of things.

When I know that somebody will visit, I will clean up a bit.
But usually I don't have any guests.

I try to keep my room manageble actually but its still messy tbh

Stereotype tbh. My room is very clean and organized.

Cucks want to believe that incels are all fat neckbeards with messy rooms who don't shower in order to validate their biased worldview. If they admitted that the existence of an incel with good hygiene, a clean room, a good job, etc. who still couldn't get women because of his looks was possible, all of their lies would collapse.

A bit messy, but not a pigsty.

It's a little messy but its home

Conanso cave in the forest 833 l x 1206 w 4 panel wall mural

Indeed.

Observe:

Messy

My room is clean enough where I can move about just fine, but if you were to ask my mom, she'd probably think I'm a slob because I don't vacuum my room all the time.

I cleaned my room yesterday, still no gf :feelsbadman:

Its just a possible sign of depression. Of course incels will get shamed for having bad mental health too

I dont Smoke bc of Asthma so Drinking will do

Mother had severe breathing problems when I was a young child. She never smoked at all and needed a nebulizer, so I sat near her on a sofa daily.

Do you Drink too ? Or do drugs?

I took Amitryptyline as a young child, though it seems that not taking it regularly allowed my depression to sprout up(I had to move to different areas of the house throughout the day for relief).

I took Amitryptyline as a young child, though it seems that not taking it regularly allowed my depression to sprout up(I had to move to different areas of the house throughout the day for relief).
Ah i see

I cleaned my room last week, it's worth it. Definitely gives you a peace of mind.

Iam a pissbottle horder. If my landlord ever finds out how messy i live in his apartment, i will be kicked out immediatly

My room is moderately messy, about as messy as the average male, but nowhere near the level of messiness of a mentally-ill rotting truecel NEET

Last edited:
I cleaned my room a few days ago, but I know it won't be long and it's going to be a complete mess again. I can't keep my room tidy.