Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [IncelTrait] Caring more about animal lives than human lives

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
As a proud trucel, I feel more comforted by an animals company and like spending time with random animals I see on my commute to work. They’re the only beings that acknowledge my existence and help me believe that I’m not just an npc in this clown soyciety.

Based greycel.
Humans could die for all I care.

I hate cucks, whores, and chads from the "human" race.

"proud truecel"

JFL

As a proud trucel, I feel more comforted by an animals company and like spending time with random animals I see on my commute to work. They’re the only beings that acknowledge my existence and help me believe that I’m not just an npc in this clown soyciety.
No that's a normie trait now tbh
If you care about your fellow males in similar circumstances as you you are seen as cringe by normalscum.

It makes sense that it's easier to feel bad for animals than humans. I think we naturally assume humans have done a lot of bad things in their lives no matter who they are. But with animals they just follow instincts; so if they suffer you don't assume anything bad about them, you just empathise.

I don't care about any life tbh, not even my own. Though I do wish I was an animal as life would be much easier.

Animals don't care i'm ugly.

I hate going into gore threads on other forums, and it’s all fine and dandy beheadings and such, but then some subhuman comes in and post cats being lit on fire by troglodytes and other shit. Leave those critters alone, go torture some roastie or something

No that's a normie trait now tbh
If you care about your fellow males in similar circumstances as you you are seen as cringe by normalscum.

Animal rights have superseded men's rights.
The punishments for animal cruelty are ridiculous and overblown.
If you care more about cute animals than other males, you are exactly in sync with the soyboys of Reddit and the entire Western world.
Pretty soon we will not be allowed to eat meat.
Every restaurant is offering estrogen-filled meat replacement therapies nowadays.

I remember back in the 2000s in the days of Angry Harry and men's rights activism when there was still hope things might change.
"Forget saving the whales. We need to save the males"

If you care more about cute animals than other males, you are exactly in sync with the soyboys of Reddit and the entire Western world.
Reddit is 5 to 10 years behind what happens IRL.
Animal cruelty is now a felony in the US after people now esteem any harm that comes to their pets more than sometimes any harm that comes to their children.

*Only chads and foids will be allowed to eat meat.

Every restaurant is offering estrogen-filled meat replacement therapies nowadays.
That's what nonchad males will have to eat.
tbh whether you believe in the science behind it or not following environmentally sustainable practices for the benefit of sexhavers who don't near as much or anything at all and keep having kids even though the environmental footprint of a kid exceeds the average single consumer's?
Completely cucked.

I don't care about any life tbh, not even my own. Though I do wish I was an animal as life would be much easier.
All you do as an animal is eat and fuck, no chads and stacies in the animal kingdom
Pretty soon soylent will be our main food sources (except for rich chads and stacies that can get around the law and eat illegal meat). Incels will be put to work wageslaving or othe rmanual labour and given a constant soy supply of food.

Pretty soon soylent will be our main food sources (except for rich chads and stacies that can get around the law and eat illegal meat). Incels will be put to work wageslaving or othe rmanual labour and given a constant soy supply of food.
Please don't be so accepting of this tbh

Although it's optimistic to think that in such a scenario incels will get to eat and won't simply be forcefed.

Soylent green would be better.

Normie trait tbh.