Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears: Women's Groups Empower Women & hate men

Bernie Hannah

Bernie Hannah

Quiet Bernie
Women's group has a lot to say about us. Uses caricature of "Fat Bastard" as example of incel.
DbhX2ANVAAAMUiv

I am tired of seeing Facebook and Twitter viral messages from RINJ (RapeIsNoJoke) MINJ's that put down ALL MEN. RINJ Stacys on Facebook never answer polite "hello". Web site:
"Convincing patriarchs that women deserve equality... Evil men perceive women as the chattel property of other men and hurt us to hurt their enemies. Evil men hijack religion and our other institutions to oppress ordinary women."

I have never seen an incel, ugly or otherwise who resembles that

Funnily enough, the people who make fun of us all seem to fit into that stereotype though. Fucking numales.

Incels have pure hearts

Cucktears have ugly hearts and are ugly people

it's funny because a lot of those feminist cunts look like that

agreed - that's the Mike Meyers "Fat Bastard" from Canada saw that one on twitter and also on FB

yikes, they sure hit a nerve with that shitty meme

Agreed, Intent.
RINJ on Twitter blames men for everything

I swear to god if I ever get a chance to punish these degenerate civilization destroyers I will show no mercy. These fucking retard women can never actually use their damn brains and look at something from a rational perspective. They are always looking to deflect any and all problems away from themselves and towards others. Pathetic subhumans with a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

There are t
I swear to god if I ever get a chance to punish these degenerate civilization destroyers I will show no mercy. These fucking retard women can never actually use their damn brains and look at something from a rational perspective. They are always looking to deflect any and all problems away from themselves and towards others. Pathetic subhumans with a MASSIVE inferiority complex.
OMG yes. But soo many of them feminists... :-( How do we stop this. It's terrible

Evil men? Are we evil?

Attachments

• the-rinj-foundation-women-fighting-patriarchal-tyranny.png
    the-rinj-foundation-women-fighting-patriarchal-tyranny.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 78