Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceltears woman (tranny?) "I just wanna be taller than a fucking child lol"

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes, you dumb slut, you as a woman, want to be taller than a child? You're a fucking WOMAN (FEMALE woman or MALE woman?) you don't need to be taller than a child, MEN (MALES) do, but i bet you also shit talk manlets for being "delusional" and that "height isn't even important" and that its "not your height thats holding you back, its your personality"

Untitled

Last edited:
I believe her when she says she wants to be taller than a child. But why does she want to be taller than a child?

You see, this is a power play on behalf of the IT "female", it at first lays out a virtue signal in the form of " idgaf how tall a guy is next to me". Implying that there is no intent meant behind the "I just wanna be taller than a fucking child" in regards to what it truly trying to say in that it believes that all short men are the height of "a fucking child" pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

She's pedophile if she wants child.

Men have Napoleon complex though right.

The idiots who browse that sub even voted for it without piecing the 2nd independent clause of sentence 1 with sentence 2.

Why does she insist on being taller than a child? That seems weird.

Remember, there's a key characteristic to the speech pattern of foids. Everytime they are talking, they always start with a bunch of bullshit/virtue signalling, and then at the end they throw in their true thoughts but frame it as a joke or a funny coincidence (teehee)

" 5'5 wearing 8 inch heels"

"No boys shorter than me allowed" :feelstastyman: :feelsohh: