Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears users are so fucking useless

Slutel

Slutel

Greycel
I have messaged atleast a dozen inceltears members on my reddit account asking them for advice. They either don't respond or give advice that doesn't work. When I explain to them in detail how their advice sucks they get pissed and tell me this is why I'm incel.

Inceltears doesn't actually want to help incels. They don't recognize our suffering, so we shouldn't recognize theirs. I have no sympathy for any of the normies that got hit by St. Elliots holy bullets.

u cant get advice from inceltears lol, they are cuck nu males and fat feminists

They all have an IQ of a turd.

Lemmie give you same help lil man. Hmu with a PM when u ready

That's like a stinking tramp asking a upper class snob to put him up in his house

Slutel said:
Inceltears doesn't actually want to help incels.
No shit. They want to see us dead. They get enjoyment out of our misery, which is the sole reason Inceltears even exists in the first place.

They don't give a shit about our problems, they'd rather spend their time mocking us and feeling superior to us. We're not human in their eyes.

You need to drill these into your head. They:

*do not possess loyalty
*do not possess honesty
* do not possess gratitude
* do not possess honor
* do not possess chivalry
* do not possess conscience

Drill all these, and you will navigate through the obstacles of life better.

Don't ask them for actual advice in the first place. They're all beta virgins like us.