Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IncelTears user compares committing suicide to acts of rape and murder, gets upvoted and admins won’t let me post it.

• Thread starter Shotgun_in_my_mouth
  • Start date
Shotgun_in_my_mouth

Shotgun_in_my_mouth

Certified Retard
★★
IMG 7170

If you really thought they’re just stupid then you were mistaken, cause they’re also fucking malicious. I feel bad for any suicide survivors taking part of this r/ if this is what they think of it. Can someone with not banned Reddit account try and post it there? I’d like to see their mental gymnastics.

They want us to kill ourselves

They want us to kill ourselves
They are actively killing undesirable men via the zeitgeist with the aid of technocrats and satanic homosexual billionaires

Men get assaulted and killed more than women yet foids will still find a way to complain about women being assaulted and killed whilst making light of men killing themselves.
Men in America 27.4 per 100,000 people kill themselves per year, and 2.8 per 100,000 people get raped per year.
90% of rape victims are female. 2.8 x 90% = 2.52
75% of suicides are male. 27.4 x 75% = 20.55
20.55 / 2.52 = 8.15
That means men's suicide rates are about 8 times higher than women's rape rates.

Idk why you all on this forum seriously think other people will have sympathy for you. You're a man. No one gives a fuck about you. It's just the way it is. Thinking that anyone, but especially women, to have sympathy for your problems is foolish.

Let's commit mass suicide to assert dominance

You don't have the right to kill yourself inky

Jfl this foid is shaming men for expecting sympathy in the 2nd last paragraph. Mind you, these are the same types of people who will call for YOUR sympathy when talking about their problems or women's problems, and will shame you if you don't care.

No one from this community ever raped or killed anyone, the fuck theyre talking about? Braindead whores are just mad because we expose how shitty persons they are. They talk in more hateful tone about us than we do about anyone. Hypocrite bitch.

They literally would be happy if we died. That isn't even an exaggeration. That's why we need to try to survive
There only coping mechanism in life is to mock us and feel better about themselves so they would be more miserable. But then 6/10 would be the new incel so that's a different case

You're not allowed to rope inkel, we need your taxes.

There only coping mechanism in life is to mock us and feel better about themselves so they would be more miserable.
Yep. They are such losers they try to bring others down to boost themselves up.
But then 6/10 would be the new incel so that's a different case
It's crazy how messed up the current dating market is for men. In no way should a 4-6/10 man have to worry about not being able to get a gf

Men get assaulted and killed more than women yet foids will still find a way to complain about women being assaulted and killed whilst making light of men killing themselves.
Men in America 27.4 per 100,000 people kill themselves per year, and 2.8 per 100,000 people get raped per year.
20.55 / 2.52 = 8.15
That means men's suicide rates are about 8 times higher than women's rape rates.

Idk why you all on this forum seriously think other people will have sympathy for you. You're a man. No one gives a fuck about you. It's just the way it is. Thinking that anyone, but especially women, to have sympathy for your problems is foolish.
I going to be a hERo at this point

Her IQ probably consists of a single digit.

20.55 / 2.52 = 8.15

20.55 / 2.52 = 8.15

Hiroshima Nagasaki truth nuke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back