Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears unironically wakes people up to the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Several years ago when I was much younger than I am now and was bluepilled, before coming across Eggman’s blackpill video, I used to lurk and look at IncelTears content because like anything else, when you are awakened to the blackpill as a true incel, there is a denial phase. It varies for everyone, but you go through it no matter what. IncelTears are dumb as fuck, their goal is to de-blackpill the internet or whatever but in reality all they do is repost blackpilled content for some lonely, ugly teenager in his room to come across and be awoken to.

what has changed no you're blackpilled mate? did you improve? what happened after im interested in yr story

They are the biggest incel subreddit.

what has changed no you're blackpilled mate? did you improve? what happened after im interested in yr story
I went through a very depressive phase for quite some time, but now I’m a bit older and I apply the blackpill to my life. I improved, for lack of a better word. I quit drugs and lost a lot of weight and overall try to change my looks all the time.

Cucktears are all coping retards.

I went through a very depressive phase for quite some time, but now I’m a bit older and I apply the blackpill to my life. I improved, for lack of a better word. I quit drugs and lost a lot of weight and overall try to change my looks all the time.
wholesome. have faith bro it gets better one day

Occasionally you will see them basically say ‘It’s usually less attractive men that are hostile’ but obviously they won’t mention it’s because they are treated like garbage in this society.

Given that they operate as a hate group but are completely blind to it, you'll often come across certain posts, but mostly responses that demonstrate explicitly, or more subtly, their own prejudices towards reject ugly men. The even sadder part are the men who fit that category who are self hating that spend their time there. I think some do it to try and reject their reality too themselves. Others think that the people on the sub care about them. Which is rarely the case.

They just think "incel = bad" for no legitimate reason other than they want too. And use cherrypicking, irrelevant content or self created content to justify their own hatred. Its a lot of hypocrisy really. Also given that most of them don't really know what an incel is, latching onto a falsified stereotypical definition through semantic games because it enables them.

Any incel that doesn't fit their stereotype is either one of two things to them. Some users will gaslight them and say they're not an incel, some saying that "you're just a virgin" even though incel =/= virgin despite some overlap. The irony here being that they will sometimes say themselves that inceldom and virginity are not the entirely synonymous. This sort of logic sort of relates to the next paragraph too. The second thing they do is ignore the obvious and still treat said incel as conforming to their narrow stereotype. For many of their users, they thrive on being able to hate people, belittle them and feel justified in doing so.

One of the more ironic things is that they often claim that you have to identify as an incel to be an incel, yet constantly label random people as incels who don't identify as incel. Semantic games and hypocrisy. They will change "the rules" to suit them when convenient. While some of their members are alright and will actually have a decent talk, that's not the case for the majority. The irony is they would probably complain about this generalizing them but that's actually behavior that they partake in.

They're more likely to blackpill such guys because the guys arent idiots. They go onto that sub, can read between the lines and see the hatred manifested in there. Another layer of irony is the amount of times the sub has been caught creating their own content, encouraging suicide etc. Koneko was an IT user who admitted openly without shame to posting CSAM to false flag on incel boards. Not long after, IT made her a moderator :feelshehe:

Perhaps the funniest thing was a discord server they made years back on the old iteration of the sub, the handful of mods that were in the server ended up being much more understanding of incels and actually had a rational take. Instead taking issue with the subreddit and trying to make changes to stop all the negative things they saw within it. Who would have guessed that just talking to people you know nothing about instead of clinging onto some narrow hatred would actually help you yield a balanced and more educated stance :feelsthink:

Honestly the list of ITs sillyness goes on and on really. Are all of them hateful? No. Are most of their more active users? Most definitely. I'll leave you guys with one last bit of trivia though. That discord server actually had 2 iterations. The first one got shut down. it was run by one of their mods at the time called slugitoutbro or something similar to that. He was a full of himself, racist, short tempered asshole with a grandiose sense of moral authority tbh. Even his own mods couldnt stand him. Well, he got caught using discord to talk to minors, to solicit them for obviously illegal stuff. So their mods kind of let him go quietly, didn't speak of it and swept his existence under the rug. The irony right.

I could go on but damn this is borderline page spam now. I hope you enjoyed my ted talk.

also im currently drinking some 95% ABV ethanol so ill be unconscious soon :feelspuke: throat burning, copes and the world turning. Hope all have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
If they wanted to "deradicalize" as much incels as possible all they would have to do is debunk lookism. Good luck with that buddy boyos and girly gals! The women on those subreddits like r/ niceguys, inceltear are usually misandrists. The guys on that subreddit are either male feminist, incels in denial (looking at you doogy), nearcels or just guys who need to have someone to look down on.

Femaledatingstrategy was also the biggest blackpill mine ever. The way they spoke about guys under 6', balding guys, guys with dicks not their desired size etc. Anything and everything that incels could say that women find unattractive, even small wrists, they mentioned it there.

Last edited:
Several years ago when I was much younger than I am now and was bluepilled, before coming across Eggman’s blackpill video, I used to lurk and look at IncelTears content because like anything else, when you are awakened to the blackpill as a true incel, there is a denial phase. It varies for everyone, but you go through it no matter what. IncelTears are dumb as fuck, their goal is to de-blackpill the internet or whatever but in reality all they do is repost blackpilled content for some lonely, ugly teenager in his room to come across and be awoken to.
I've said this very same thing before, it's very ironic what they're doing.

They just think "incel = bad" for no legitimate reason other than they want too. And use cherrypicking, irrelevant content or self created content to justify their own hatred. Its a lot of hypocrisy really. Also given that most of them don't really know what an incel is, latching onto a falsified stereotypical definition through semantic games because it enables them.
They've attempted to redefine incel with criteria that has nothing to do with inceldom. Their definition is literally a strawman argument. It's amusing when the incels in denial use that definition too because it shows how stupid they really are.

It's the reason why we were even able to see the now well known meme phrase "virgin, but not incel". Someone even made a comic about it because it became so well known, just like the "my boyfriend just so happens to be 6ft" meme lol.
alrzw61ufwa31.jpg

Last edited:
I've said this very same thing before, it's very ironic.

They've attempted to redefine incel with criteria that has nothing to do with inceldom. Their definition is literally a strawman argument. It's amusing when the incels in denial use that definition too because it shows how stupid they really are.

It's the reason why we were even able to see the now well known meme phrase "virgin, but not incel". Someone even made a comic about it because it became so well known, just like the "my boyfriend just so happens to be 6ft" meme lol.
alrzw61ufwa31.jpg
I like this comic. Might I say its comical tbh. Their semantic arguments are very poor tbh. Although they're not the only ones guilty of it. Very few people care enough to understand outcast men so they latch onto any false definition without checking for themselves. Wikipedia even fell victim too this nonsense.

I find it funny when they try to act like there's a difference. Inceldom is a life circumstance, nothing more. Incels are incels regardless. They're in the exact same situation for the exact same reasons. None of which encompass their narrow stereotypes. Them denying this is just cruel as it discounts legitimate issues that millions of men face.

I usually put it forward by asking if it would be logical for a man who has no money, lives in the streets, has no place to stay etc. to turn around and say "i'm not homeless, because homeless people are bad and take drugs. I'm 'residentialy challenged'". Seems to short circuit them tbh. Ofc they usually jump to the excuse of "muh inceldom bad", not realising that one only need reiterate the previous scenario too them. It's plain idiotic to act like things arent what they are through petty semantic fallacies.