Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears thinks we're some of the worst people alive. Have they seen this?

U

Untermensch

Banned
-
https://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/

I'm a young female pedophile... help
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]undefinedby citygirl192000 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 am[/font]
Hi, this is my first post here so I'm not sure quite what to expect or if I will even get any replies, but I really feel like I have no other place to turn for help.

I am a 20 year old woman and for as long as I can remember I have been attracted to young boys. Obviously this was fine when I was younger, but now that I am 20 it is a real problem. I know I referred to myself as a 'pedophile', but (after doing some research into my attraction) I believe I am something called a 'hebephile', meaning I am mostly attracted to 11-14 year olds. I find myself sexually attracted to boys that are usually around this age group, though it is not just sexual- sometimes I find myself desiring a relationship with them. 
I don't generally find myself attracted to boys under 10, however there have been a few instances in which I have been, though it is not in quite the same way as I desire the older boys. I am actually bisexual but I am not attracted to underage girls AT ALL. ...

IncelTears will say take pity on her though because vagina.

https://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic131179.html#p1344039
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I want to make love to my mom
undefinedby C-loz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:24 pm
I'm 26 yrs old, I'm married, so my issue is that I want to make love to my mother. I have no idea how to approach to my mother with this topic, or how she will react when I open up and tell her what I want, I don't know if that's going to bring us apart or closer to each other, it's kind of difficult because she still married to my stepfather who had cheated on her couple times, but I don't know what to do about this situation, she live in another state not near me undefined 
Please give me some advice about this situation, should I try to have sex with her or no!?:/
And obviously my wife doesn't know about this situation in my head
I hope I can get some good honest advice in here

Ps. When I had my first child she didn't talked to for like 3 weeks then she started talking to me again
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]C-lozConsumer 0
undefined Posts: 5Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:29 amLocal time: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:32 pmBlog: View Blog (0)[/font]

IncelTears will reason that almost literally being a motherfucker is better than being a womanhater.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Re: It's hard being a pedo freak
undefinedby Blurry_Sierra_Hotel » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:45 pm
I can't take it anymore either. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of getting anxiety whenever I am around lots of kids or kids beg me to come over. I'm scared of getting a boyfriend and I'm afraid of what he'll think of me when he notices that my eyes always divert to little boys and I stutter when I they talk to me.

I don't know what to do. I'm scared, and I can't go anywhere. VirPed kicked me out.

I'm not eating well.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blurry_Sierra_HotelConsumer 0
undefined Posts: 12Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:57 pmLocal time: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:22 pmBlog: View Blog (0)[/font]

She's just a poor woman, right?

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Necropedophilia Coping
undefinedby Vorsk » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:03 am
I recently made a doll that's life sized somewhat, I made it to match a child's corpse. I have a problem with an attraction to dead children, I need something to project emotions and love onto but without hurting anyone so I made a doll. I want to make more and put them in every room, have company somewhat. 

Is this okay to do? I don't know how to cope with this. I have a weird attraction to mutilation, it's not about sex it's more of death itself. I don't know why but autopsies mainly of children and things...I like it. I would never hurt a child. Ever.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]VorskConsumer 0
undefined Posts: 2Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 pmLocal time: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:42 pmBlog: View Blog (0)[/font]

No watchdogging for other websites?

Are incels really the worst group to hit the Internet?

Inceltear tarts will find some way to deflect all your points and refuse to acknowledge any of ur arguments.

Because you're ugly.

Women are sociopaths and always play the victim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Women_are_wonderful%22_effect