Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear's mental gymnastics shown again.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I was just being sarcastic with "So entitled inkwell, you can't expect gratitude for just being helpful.:foidSoy:",
but they actually think that you shouldn't have to say thank you or show any courtesy to someone if they do anything nice for you
like scaring away druggies from the premises. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

These people are literal NPCs, who just hate incels no matter what they do, proven once again.

@PPEcel @Miyanu @-BrettyBoy- @Diocel

IncelTears are losers.

IT are failed people, mentally disturbed trannies with prolapsed assholes

At this point it’s obvious that making fun of IT is like bullying a retarded kid with down syndrome. There’s nothing to gain, and most people already think they are more pathetic than us.

I did it cause i dont want people injecting themselves and smoking horrible smelling shit when i go out to take out garbage. She stood a floor above me waiting for someone to get rid of them, i had to face them alone while she just started running down after they left. A thank you would be nice

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/orap06/you_ran_off_two_people_from_a_stairwell_who/h6ii96k?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This comment is what really gets me. Typical entitled, spoiled, narcissistic, white trash mentality right here. If you're a street educated person, a thanks is a bare minimum, and I learned that at a very young age.

I say thank you to anyone who treats me kindly, but these Reddit cucks call us the ones with a bad personality.
Should be beaten up to learn how rare generosity is.

I was just being sarcastic with "So entitled inkwell, you can't expect gratitude for just being helpful.:foidSoy:",
but they actually think that you shouldn't have to say thank you or show any courtesy to someone if they do anything nice for you
like scaring away druggies from the premises. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

These people are literal NPCs, who just hate incels no matter what they do, proven once again.

@PPEcel @Miyanu @-BrettyBoy- @Diocel

Remember, we are subhuman so we aren’t entitled to respect, especially from foids :feelsEhh: