Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears makes a thread where they don't understand what's said...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

They literally think we're agreeing with them.

They haven't read down the last 2 paragraphs. Jeez these people really are stupid.

Hell I can summarise that screen caption.

Women date short ugly guys for the virtue signalling token gesture to say they've done their tour of duty. Then go back to Chad. Frame the ugly short guy by saying that "his personality took a turn for the worst" & then say what we've all known. They'll never do it again.

Lordy they really are stupid.

Fyi. Keep up the good work everybody shining a light on their idiocy.
That commentator is pissed that short ugly men have to go above and beyond for the call of duty.

Inceltears thinks were stopping short from agreeing with them.

As thick as 2 short planks. The modern left. Lord love a duck.

BrazilianCuckma back at it again

average IQ of an IT user must be room temp. christ, they are really fucking thick. they would make inhabitants of a sub saharan village in africa look like progidies.

how much you wanna bet her "ugly guy" is either a chad or a betabux?

average IQ of an IT user must be room temp. christ, they are really fucking thick. they would make inhabitants of a sub saharan village in africa look like progidies.

I already knew great apes and dolphins are 2nd and 3rd sentient being after humans. But after going to cucktears, I am now fully convinced that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) should immediately include tapeworms.

BrazilianCuckma back at it again
He's fucking obsessed with us. Imagine being so much of a loser you obsess all day over a bunch of self-defined losers shitposting on an obscure internet forum.

Just looked at the inceltears bingo card. Do they commonly say “sex happens when you least expect it”?

Surprise sex?

Like, rape?

giphy.gif

A bunch of spoiled rich kids

I already knew great apes and dolphins are 2nd and 3rd sentient being after humans. But after going to cucktears, I am now fully convinced that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) should immediately include tapeworms.
JFL