Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceltears is running out of content

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
Anyone else noticed this?.

50% of posts are just misogynists (not even incels), people with wives or girlfriends.
20% are edgelord graycels who post some corny shit Because they’re having a bad day.
The other 30% is planted by infiltrators.

Dear ITsluts or feminists in general,

There is a VERY simple solution to fix the incel problem. If you really want to destroy the incel ideology , bullying us into roping isn’t gonna work. But yk what will?

A handjob.

Make those hands useful, for feminism.

idk i cba with them tbh

so are we unfortunately. inceldom has already been discussed to death and there is very little left to talk about.

ironically, IT is one of the biggest spreaders of incel content. they are great recruiters for this sub. if i didn’t know any better, id say its run by people here

so are we unfortunately. inceldom has already been discussed to death and there is very little left to talk about.
Incel.isfunctions more as a support group nowadays. Not really theories anymore

ironically, IT is one of the biggest spreaders of incel content. they are great recruiters for this sub. if i didn’t know any better, id say its run by people here
Yk I attually only found out about this site because I saw an inceltears post about it

Inceldom functions more as a support group nowadays. Not really theories anymore
yeah. it's more of a coping forum now. Which makes it even weirder why IT is just targeting a bunch of people trying to cope with their shitty lives

20% are edgelord graycels who post some corny shit Because they’re having a bad day.
I see some of the main characters from this site get featured on IT sometimes.

yeah. it's more of a coping forum now. Which makes it even weirder why IT is just targeting a bunch of people trying to cope with their shitty lives
Other than teaching new gens (myself being one). It’s just stopping people from roping.

Incel.isfunctions more as a support group nowadays. Not really theories anymore
There is nothing left to solve its already been solved. Like 2+2 = 4, no matter how many ways you write that the underlying truth is already solved.

There is nothing left to solve it’s already been solved. Like 2+2 = 4, no matter how many ways you write that the underlying truth is already solved.
Exactly. The Blackpill theory is complete. Now we just have to deal with the reality of our discovery

I hope they all kill themselves

I used to be a red pilled hamza bro and I was going to buy his course (thank god I didn’t)
I also wemt through a redpill/bluepill phase but eventually I wanted join the incel subreddit but since the incel subreddit was banned when I wanted to join in 2023, I found r/inceltears and from there I found incels.is can you believe it? Then I lurked in 2023 and this year I joined

It's been that way for a while. But their lack of active members shines through more. It's why I no longer really bother with them. Getting the place nuked a second time isn't a priority for me jfl. After Doogy got exposed for grooming, less hate gets through because most of their mods dont do much so little gets approved. PK for example after being exposed as a groomer a couple months back too reduced traffic.

In past years when IT was more active, when they had slow weeks or lack of content, they'd end up creating their own content in droves with false flags, doctored images etc. It seems this happens less nowadays though due to lack of active members. I still find it funny that a lot of their content doesn't even pertain to incels. Yet again, ugly reject males get blamed for the words and actions of the desired successful male. IT proving us right as always

The Blackpill has already been proven and the Redpill also stands for higher tier men who still get cucked. Now we can either try and die or wagecuck and die...alone.

I also wemt through a redpill/bluepill phase but eventually I wanted join the incel subreddit but since the incel subreddit was banned when I wanted to join in 2023, I found r/inceltears and from there I found incels.is can you believe it? Then I lurked in 2023 and this year I joined
I was lurking in late 2023 , then I made a account about a month ago

Anyone else noticed this?.

50% of posts are just misogynists (not even incels), people with wives or girlfriends.

Dear ITsluts or feminists in general,

There is a VERY simple solution to fix the incel problem. If you really want to destroy the incel ideology , bullying us into roping isn’t gonna work. But yk what will?

A handjob.

Make those hands useful, for feminism.
I heard that foids are terrible at handjobs

I'd rather have cuddles, backscratches and a foid telling me everything will be allright

It's been that way for a while. But their lack of active members shines through more. It's why I no longer really bother with them. Getting the place nuked a second time isn't a priority for me jfl. After Doogy got exposed for grooming, less hate gets through because most of their mods dont do much so little gets approved. PK for example after being exposed as a groomer a couple months back too reduced traffic.

In past years when IT was more active, when they had slow weeks or lack of content, they're end up creating their own in droves with false flags, adulterated imaged etc. It seems this happens less nowadays though due to lack of active members. I still find it funny that a lot of their content doesn't even pertain to incels. Yet again, ugly reject males get blamed for the words and actions of the desired successful male. IT proving us right as always
Yup. It went up around Andrew tates rise (even though he’s not an incel)

The Blackpill has already been proven and the Redpill also stands for higher tier men who still get cucked. Now we can either try and die or wagecuck and die...alone.
Or we can go Eat Rice

I don't know, I don't care, I DON'T NEED TO KNOW stop giving these fucking cucks attention and stop mentioning them.

I hope their delusions finally start to collapse and foids lurking there finally admit that they just want humiliation, pain, castration, slavery and death for ugly, short, poor, depressed and autistic men. They cannot run away from the truth forever. Male feminism, white knighting, bluepill, "virgin but not an incel", believing that misogyny makes a man an incel = dying alone

I hope their delusions finally start to collapse and foids lurking there finally admit that they just want humiliation, pain, castration, slavery and death for ugly, short, poor, depressed and autistic men. They cannot run away from the truth forever. Male feminism, white knighting, bluepill, "virgin but not an incel", believing that misogyny makes a man an incel = dying alone
Real. Foids can’t get us out there heads because they know we are right.

Yup. It went up around Andrew tates rise (even though he’s not an incel)
They want to continue getting with men who treat them like shit, but need someone to blame. Rejects are a great scapegoat. They can continue to be a victim, place blame, and get their rocks off

They want to continue getting with men who treat them like shit, but need someone to blame. Rejects are a great scapegoat. They can continue to be a victim, place blame, and get their rocks off
* they get with men who treat them like shit and then blame autistic virgins on the internet :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

handjob won't cut it

They have been slowly dying for over a year now.

the most prolific IT users were all pedos or groomers of some kind-- so without them they're all empty hands

* they get with men who treat them like shit and then blame autistic virgins on the internet :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Every time without fail. They need excuses to hate rejects and lead them closer to death. hence the subs existence

Surprised they're still going lol

A lot of their "content" isn't even sourced through here anymore, as far as I can tell.