Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears is OBSESSED with us

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
FFS:feelskek:

Had been month since I gone on there and first thread I see:

These guys have a fucking PHD worth dictionnary on us..they spent so much time studying us that they managed to come up with this shit.

Sane people who actually enjoy their free time ARE NOT on the Internet mocking and studying Incels...FFS...

EXTRA: Un-ironically, this is an actual post from the thread.

THE MEME MAKES THEMSELVES BOI.:feelsokman:

They are massive faggots. What can I say

my wife and I are in an open relationship
they're pathetic
:feelswhat::feelswhat:
Cucks will get the bullet first

View attachment 106467

THE MEME MAKES THEMSELVES BOI.:feelsokman:
That's r*ddit for you. It's fine to be a cuck. It's good to be a cuck. You should be proud of being a cuck.
Everything is fine.

Can you imagine what his kids are feeling?
Having a literal cuck as a dad.
Absolute madness.

CuckTears are losers.

That's r*ddit for you. It's fine to be a cuck. It's good to be a cuck. You should be proud of being a cuck.
Everything is fine.
View attachment 106468
Can you imagine what his kids are feeling?
Having a literal cuck as a dad.
Absolute madness.
I'd kill myself ngl

they have already admitted that there are women who look so disgusting that no man is able to desire them, and therefore deserve compassion. But they are incapable of admitting that there are men with disgusting looks to the point that no woman is able to accept them, and that if you are alone, it is because you have not tried hard enough.

In ancient societies, weak men were killed in battle against the strongest men in the tribe. Today, weak men do not die in combat, but in depression and isolation, which is much worse. And when these men gather in a space to talk and feel better, groups come to destroy these spaces, making it clear that, in their view, weak men should not even have the right to alleviate the enormous depression and isolation they are forced to face.

Just because they exist makes me more and more selfish with each passing day. Feeling compassion for people, knowing that they are cruel to you at this point, is a mistake.

I hope "his wife" get pregnant and he keep raising other man children, he deserve to be fucking exterminated from the human gene pool.

Getting laid as cuck betabux is prostitution.

I was looking on their site last night and they are so clueless about us they think we reject becky's.

lmao that must've took forever for the cuck to write, guess they have nothing better to do...

Living in 250,000 peoples head for free JFL

I'd kill myself ngl

I was literally about to post this exact same thing and scrolled down and saw your response. Its the first thing that would pop into the head of any son of such a man - "maybe I should kill myself if this is what I have to look forward too"

I was literally about to post this exact same thing and scrolled down and saw your response. Its the first thing that would pop into the head of any son of such a man - "maybe I should kill myself if this is what I have to look forward too"
It would instill a DEEP sense of shame from a young age

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, better a incel than a cuck, I prefer to die alone and make my family name die with me than be a worthless cuck piece of shit like this guy

Cucktears might have less of a life than we have, and that's saying something. I have a hunch that many of them are bitter post wall foids that sit at their computer munching on goldfish crackers.