Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is named "subreddit of the day", people who are not associated with incels are bashing IT-ers in the comment section

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-

Just to know, IT cucks, that most people who are not frequenting our group is against your bullying tactics.

lol I remember that.

Join the fight by autistically posting cherry picked screenshots of suicidal virgins 50 times a day!
Truly the heroes of our time

Also this thread was posted in 2018 lol
I was surprised how many people called that cesspool of a sub "a group of bullies"

Join the fight by autistically posting cherry picked screenshots of suicidal virgins 50 times a day!
Lmfao

Is this for real? “Join the Fight” What fight? There is no fight.

Imagine hypothetically going around town rabidly attacking people who disagree with you and having the gall to say “join the fight”

The normalfag part of reddit hates them lul

Lmfao

Is this for real? “Join the Fight” What fight? There is no fight.

Imagine hypothetically going around town rabidly attacking people who disagree with you and having the gall to say “join the fight”
IT users: "incels are losers who don't go outside and play too much videogames, their reality is distorted"
Also IT users: "JoIn tHe FiGhT"

They're all too happy to do so, even going as far as to devote time to us instead of their families on Christmas day pewpew.

Forgot to mention a lot of the screenshottet posts they write themselves

5DE378EC F67C 49A2 9FDA 57C874DD25F5

This is old as fuck

I honestly didn’t notice it until they dropped the “cancel Incels.me”

>1yr ago

why don’t niggas post anything RECENT

am i the only one who hears a weird screeching sound?
>1yr ago

why don’t niggas post anything RECENT
its 2 years ago JFL

Come on OP dont post old shit

Some of them are so desperate they make fake accounts and post edgy shit here, then upload it to IT

its just like FDS and inceltears, big circlejerking communities that are hated by every other subreddit over how obsessive and hateful they are
every other board hates them, at least incel subs have other subs that agree

The redditor's post is literally unreadable. And I have above average reading and comprehension skills.

SIGMA DO WE ENGAGE

INCEL JUST MADE A THREAD THAT IMPLIED WOMEN ARE AT FAULT FOR SOMETHING

LITERALLY TERRORIST ACTIVITY BRO. INFILTRATE.

Join the crusade to protect m’lady from the toxic misogynists y’all.

"Fight the good fight!" :soy:

So cringe it hurts.

That's from 2018, i would like to see if they think the same rn, probably not tbh

Really says a lot about that site.....