Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill inceltears is like that 1984 movie

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
they boo us, in the same way the cucks people boyed the discourse about freedom in that movie, the literaly ignore reality just to conform with what society thinks, they don't even care if everything is going to shit as long they can feel good about themselfs, i think 1984 was a advise of how cucks would end up fucking society.

wait 1984 had a movie adaptation??

Misandry is peace
Wakecucking is freedom
Cuckoldry is strength

I didn't even know they made 1984 into a movie.

inceltears are a bunch of losers they can't do shit

inceltears is all soyboys, fat white roasties, and incels in denial

inceltears is all soyboys, fat white roasties, and incels in denial

They actually deluded themselves into thinking they are chad’s and stacy’s.

The modern world is almost exactly like 1984.

Orwell didn’t foresee the rise of feminism, though. Throw that into the mix and you have a genuine dystopia.

My poop has more value than the lives of all the cucks combined

I never saw this movie

They actually deluded themselves into thinking they are chad’s and stacy’s.
Stacy here teehee

Misandry is peace
Wakecucking is freedom
Cuckoldry is strength
This type of propaganda appears in Pop Culture.

"Your taxes are helping the government to support all single mothers you say? wave of femdrones overtakes the commenter claiming misogyny and wrong think that most of society is brainwashed to believe so the government doesn't need to deal with him as he loses all relevance as the Femistazis lynch him on a lamp post as naked Foids with period blood smeared all over their bodies surround him chanting "Orange Man Bad" and sacrificing a baby as is tradition after killing a misogynist Oh I guess there isn't a problem.. back to funding single mothers."

This type of propaganda appears in Pop Culture.
View attachment 96496
"Your taxes are helping the government to support all single mothers you say? wave of femdrones overtakes the commenter claiming misogyny and wrong think that most of society is brainwashed to believe so the government doesn't need to deal with him as he loses all relevance as the Femistazis lynch him on a lamp post as naked Foids with period blood smeared all over their bodies surround him chanting "Orange Man Bad" and sacrificing a baby as is tradition after killing a misogynist Oh I guess there isn't a problem.. back to funding single mothers."
we live on a mizandric dystopia that is being raided by muslums barbarians, fuck i hate this reality

we live on a mizandric dystopia that is being raided by muslums barbarians, fuck i hate this reality
I know.. all because of Foid tingles for barbarian Chads. Foids love rape but only when it's Chad.

I know.. all because of Foid tingles for barbarian Chads. Foids love rape but only when it's Chad.
even foids already admitted that its not rape if its chad

even foids already admitted that its not rape if its chad
Well of course.. the Meekspill provides us with all we need to know about their nature.. Bonobo Cock Hopping twatoids.

Incel tears are landwhales and incels in denial.