Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears Is Ironically Helping Me Spread Operation "Assisted Suicide"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The operation:

Incel tears:

JFL at some of the comments too:
"Like, maybe, 5 people might try it? And it'll fail.
Nice try though guys, maybe put that effort and thought into something more productive and positive, you might actually get somewhere in life."

Well it passed the house, further than I at first though it would even get

Lets all keep track of it:

If this shit passes completely, the percentage of lifefuel threads on this site will go up by like 50%, womens lives are going to get fucked up in so many ways, there will be article after article, and video after video of life fuel

Last edited:
This is either a very elaborate prank that will piss of the entirety of IT for a century, or you're betraying us for IT.

I haven't kept track of that but I hope it becomes law so foids will taste a little bit of misery at least.

Pretty long but gotta say
OP, you proved yoir superior intellect

Nigga this too much to read

Hey man is are you gonna post any new video soon or is your channel dead?

Hey man is are you gonna post any new video soon or is your channel dead?

Its dead for now, no new videos till I finish wealthmaxxing, but when I do start making videos again its going to be epic, and entirely different kind of platform even, I have a whole thing planned, but using youtube right now if I start this shit I'd just get banned and videos deleted.

Its dead for now, no new videos till I finish wealthmaxxing, but when I do start making videos again its going to be epic, and entirely different kind of platform even, I have a whole thing planned, but using youtube right now if I start this shit I'd just get banned and videos deleted.
Ah cool, good luck with your wealthmaxxing mate, I found out your channel just few weeks ago and really like most of the stuff you put out there.

This is either a very elaborate prank that will piss of the entirety of IT for a century, or you're betraying us for IT.
Let’s hope it’s the former.

Guests: 45

Hi CuckTears.