Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears is a fearmongering hate sub

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Cucktears are all Incels in denial and coping.

'the cult' aka a forum for ugly virgin men :feelssus::feelssus::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We shall offer a prayer to our lord Archon, so that he may cleanse the souls of sex-havers:

jiren.gif

They're bored retarded redditors. They should take a grass + touch shower, go to the improvement and do self-gym.

Funny because I was labeled an incel and told to go kill myself as the moderators on Reddit chanted, "No Bitches?" and they banned me.
Ironic because this is exactly the type of shit that led me to .is and the blackpill community at large

holy shit i just saw some lifefuel on inceltears

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uwvb53/comment/i9uhbqy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

advocate abused dog got downvoted ON HIS OWN SUBREDDIT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I THINK THE SOYS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE HES JUST AN INCEL IN DENIAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HES GONNA GET LYNCHED AND THROWN OUT BY THE SOYFAGGOTS

I know advocate doggy is not roasting us about getting no bitches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the handicap man making fun of the double amputee that he can’t walk

they are retarded marxist npcs who project hard

IT is full of disabled ugly cunts and tranny that get paid by reddit to post shits all day.

IT is full of disabled ugly cunts and tranny that get paid by reddit to post shits all day.
imagine what amount of people we interact with online are bots or paid by psyop social institutions.

i got -6 commmuity karma because i posted a few times there .
one day i will reach to -100 probably.:feelskek: