Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears has just become a place for people to advertise their forums

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Banned
-
Which I'm sure was always the case. But now it is blatantly obvious now that braincels is gone and the only non-meme posts are about small forums.. When you look at user post histories, it's like over half the posts are incels promoting their forum. Over and over and over again.

It'll be the same forum posted from a single user... over and over and over. And that will be their entire post history.

Which ones are they promoting now?

Which ones are they promoting now?

Any forum that isn't .co. But people from .co seem to post disingenuously there just to get reactions as well. This sort of thing is not hard to spot. The usernames alone often given away.

there's a list of the smaller forums on the wiki. Almost all of them are being shilled there by forum owners or other motivated individuals. I own one of the smaller forums, I know what that looks like on there.

Last edited:
Any forum that isn't .co. But people from .co seem to post disingenuously there just to get reactions as well. This sort of thing is not hard to spot. The usernames alone often given away.

there's a list of the smaller forums on the wiki. Almost all of them are being shilled there by forum owners or other motivated individuals. I own one of the smaller forums, I know what that looks like on there.
I don't understand why incels can't just settle down here. What a bunch of pussies, we aren't that extreme.

HEY CUCKTEARS DROP THE SOY MILK FOR A INSTANT AND LISTEN...CAN YOU HEAR IT??

THAT'S THE SOUND OF TYRONE POUNDING YOUR WIFE WHILE YOUR MOMA FINGER HIS BUTTHOLE, YOU DEGENERATE FUKCS.

HEY CUCKTEARS DROP THE SOY MILK FOR A INSTANT AND LISTEN...CAN YOU HEAR IT??

THAT'S THE SOUND OF TYRONE POUNDING YOUR WIFE WHILE YOUR MOMA FINGER HIS BUTTHOLE, YOU DEGENERATE FUKCS.
Post of the year award ^

Its pointless, reddit will ban them all, if you unironically post on reddit you kind of deserve to be incel tbh