Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IncelTears encouraging violence.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
A6F96968 741B 4DF4 AF0F E3934AC169F2

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n9u3fj/ah_yes_the_only_solution/gxruvl3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, IncelTears encouraging violence. I didn’t even encourage violent myself, I was just saying that leaving men sexually frustrated will cause more shootings (look at what Elliot Rodger did for example) and I screenshotted the post incase the foid deletes.

‘The empathetic gender’, right? (Sarcasm.)

The comment even has upvotes and likely more upvotes to come.

Last edited:
IT is a hate sub.

Bro IT fucking hates you lmaoo specially that onlyfans whore, princess kitty or something. They seethe about your threads all day :dab:

I think IT hates .co so much because we remind them of their subhumanity. They wanna keep living with a bluepilled mindset because their lives feel less shitty that way.

Last edited:
I think IT hates .co so much because we remind them of their subhumanity. They wanna keep living with a bluepilled mindset because their lives feel less shitty that way.
It was a foid that said this.

''Don't forget to DM me if you want help teehee''

IT is dangerous and should be closed by authorities

It was a foid that said this.
Ugly foids hate reading about the blackpill because all a woman has of value in terms of sexual attraction is her looks.
Personality >> Appearance is a great cope for them.

Last edited:
When they were banned in the first place, how/why were they allowed to make a new subreddit?

When they were banned in the first place, how/why were they allowed to make a new subreddit?
Original sub got closed by one of the mods so it wasn't technically a ban evasion to make a new subreddit under a similar name.

Last edited:
Human nature be like "everyone deserves a chance to be heard"

Then

"Let's kill all THE UGly evil men teehee did I also mention they are UGLY and AUTISTIC and they need to be shoot in the head to cure themselves teeehee"

AAAAUGH THIS IS INSANITY AT THIS POINT
Tenor 9

why do we still give them attention at this point?

I dunno, but it funny to see them seethe over some comments here. Also lets us to play with up votes by tiny margins, great tool to close some idiotic discussions there.

Also hello to idiots at IT. I hope you keep coping with your idiocy.

Some reddit accounts of IT foid members have been shut down as a result of it since members on here report them.

Bro IT fucking hates you lmaoo specially that onlyfans whore, princess kitty or something. They seethe about your threads all day :dab:
That fat ugly mixed race, mongrel, sheboon ayyy lordey what wer having, banana eating, peanut butter inventing, tree swinging, lips smacking, grape drank drinking half nigger whore isn't making more than 10$ a month from onlyfans.

I heard that person is just a supposed woman that uses a woman’s picture.

Last edited:
We should go to war with the IT users

I heard that person is just a supposed woman that use’s a woman’s picture.
yeah i heard that too, what a fucking loser

i wonder if there's anyone at all on IT who is not an absolute trainwreck of a person lmao, its so hard to take them seriously

Report and move on. Inciting violence is against the rules on reddit

Why don't you try cunt? Fuck around and find out

That fat ugly mixed race, mongrel, sheboon ayyy lordey what wer having, banana eating, peanut butter inventing, tree swinging, lips smacking, grape drank drinking half nigger whore isn't making more than 10$ a month from onlyfans.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is savage as fuck.