Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears cuck believes that whitecels who ascend in Asia do so because of "prostitution."

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
This cuck is unable to admit the fact that whitecels ascending in Asia alone disproves personality theory, since it cannot be possible that their personality changed magically while in the plane. Lmao at this coping idiot, who is probably an Asian sub8 himself and can't accept that white men have a stronghold on Asian girls in his home nation!

Pic related.

Attachments

• AD8E8C7A-CF6B-4261-BB5A-0158C54675BF.jpeg
    AD8E8C7A-CF6B-4261-BB5A-0158C54675BF.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 151
I don't wanna get into race issues to avoid being permabanned. But I'll admit that whites have an advantage in Asian nations only.
Mhm. Fair enough. I'd extend the border of Influence, but I'll not go into it either to prevent any bans from being issued.

if that was true why would people go there for that reason? why not tijuana or amsterdam or nevada?

Arguing with IT is like arguing with a brick wall, until they become horribly disfigured and lose all their friends then they'll understand.

Didn't you know? Women can read your mind, if you have a profile on incels.is or any other incel site or subreddit, or if you're a misogynist, they'll magically perceive it and that's why you always get rejected.

Somehow they can't read the minds of Chads, strangely.

Didn't you know? Women can read your mind, if you have a profile on incels.is or any other incel site or subreddit, or if you're a misogynist, they'll magically perceive it and that's why you always get rejected.

Somehow they can't read the minds of Chads, strangely.
KEK. Hey, cucktears, any opinion on this high IQ post?

Source on that quote pls
Philip Mainländer's "Philosophy of Redemption". Might be slightly different on the original since I quoted in from memory.

Funny how this dude thinks you're the ignorant one

My favorite white supremacist is back.
Most of these racebaitors are noobs compared to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back