Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inceltears calls me a faggot because I made anti-faggot rant

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

Look at all the comments saying that I "must be gay" because of this post I made.

So going by their own logic, everyone on Inceltears must be incel, and Brazilianmuttma must be the biggest incel on reddit. Check mate, nigga.

IT are just politically correct fags

The whole "if you're critical of gays then you must be gay" is weird.
It almost sounds homophobic in a way, if I'm to use soy terms.

IT is full of predatory camp counselors that would give a wine cooler, or a Mike's Hard Lemonade to that bullied kid and then reach down his pants after earning his trust.

IT is full of predatory camp counselors that would give a wine cooler, or a Mike's Hard Lemonade to that bullied kid and then reach down his pants after earning his trust.

Big true

Seriously it's like they've never had a mental breakdown, can't blame them tho, just say you are gay or whatever they are and they are going to get a special treatmen or at least in first world countries. I actually can relate with you in that thread, they are always talking about respect and tolerance, but they don't respect anything different from them, neither analize the "why" of people behavior.

incel tears can go blow a bunch of old dudes in a nursing home, bunch of soft poofters who like to play with each others pee pee.

IT cucks are the biggest perv fags on reddit. Their faggotry and paedophile know no bound.

This isn’t even a homophobic rant (other than ASS FUCKING FAGGOT but everyone is a vulgar cunt on the internet tbh), I wouldn’t want anyone to assume I’m gay because I haven’t done anything with a girl. And this is coming from someone who has zero hatred whatsoever for gay folks.

That whole argument is stupid they never say u must be a taco if u hate tacos. They’re all retarded

So going by their own logic, everyone on Inceltears must be incel, and Brazilianmuttma must be the biggest incel on reddit. Check mate, nigga.

Look at all the comments saying that I "must be gay" because of this post I made.
Not necessarily "must be gay", but it's one of the few valid points IT make. With all the female hatred and homophobia in the incel community, there are bound to be some closet/oblivious homo/bisexuals who don't fully understand their sexuality.

IT is a hate group
full

except it's actually true when it comes to them lol, a lot of them actually are incel