Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears are literally rating this subhuman as 7.5/10

He is a 3 PSL, 4/10 max
Do you know how to rate?
Yeah I do, I just don't massively low IQ underrate or overrate people. It is what leads people when they see a hyper chad to rate them a 11/10 or 12/10 or when they see an actual ugly abomination they rate them a -2/10 If you actually used a balanced rating system you wouldn't have to go over the scale when you see hyper ugly or hyper good looking. If that dude is a 3 or a 4 at max, what's this dude? Has to much lower than 1 by these retarded numbers.
Refrence

Yeah I do, I just don't massively low IQ underrate or overrate people. It is what leads people when they see a hyper chad to rate them a 11/10 or 12/10 or when they see an actual ugly abomination they rate them a -2/10 If you actually used a balanced rating system you wouldn't have to go over the scale when you see hyper ugly or hyper good looking. If that dude is a 3 or a 4 at max, what's this dude? Has to much lower than 1 by these retarded numbers.
View attachment 25827
This dude is definitely a 0.

So your mandible is THAT recessed?

I have a suggestion for you
:feelsrope:
I don't have a receded Chin, my chin is average I guess but my upper face is totally fucked to the core

Unironically I would say hes a 7/10, he doesn't really have any major bad features.

No. I want to remain anonymous
How forward is your maxilla?
Unironically I would say hes a 7/10, he doesn't really have any major bad features.
You don’t know how to rate then, LOL

I can call 5 death tier traits

Clear Upper eyelid exposure
Receding maxilla (not enough forward growth)
Possibly weak chin (his beard is hiding it)
Clearly weak mandible (lower jaw)
Heavily elongated midface

Not even subhuman, he's a solid 4 or 4.5.

My mandible is shit tier but it’s not as receding as this dude. If you saw his profile pic, you would clearly see that his mandible isn’t grown clearly in the forward direction.

View attachment 25815
Are you fucking blind? Your face is clearly forward grown. I feel bad for guys like you. If you wouldn't waste your time on this forum, you would have a normal social life. You are wasting your potential. Maybe you have body dysmorphic disorder? Or are you just trolling?

Are you fucking blind? Your face is clearly forward grown. I feel bad for guys like you. If you wouldn't waste your time on this forum, you would have a normal social life. You are wasting your potential. Maybe you have body dysmorphic disorder? Or are you just trolling?
Man my side profile is shit due to my receding chin and bloat. That isn’t a side profile picture. It’s a 120 degrees picture.

Sliding genioplasty would be beneficial to me

Normal I guess

This dude is definitely a 0.
Epic, if that's a 0 what's this? See where i'm going with this?
1a244ab58b56e4838ff7172e589ef684

A Proper rating scale shouldn't be based on just emotions or whatever personal system you're using. It should be based on a scientific objective basis a proper system that fits EVERYONE from 0-10. There has to be nuance. Most people are average. Most people would be 5/10s. Do you think most people are better looking in the guy in the OP? I don't think so, I don't think most people are uglier either. He's painfully average.

Cope... if I fix my recessed chin my face would be fine. The nonexistent jawline is caused by the receding chin. I tried pushing my chin in the correction direction and my side profile looked like lukaku’s (the Belgian football player). The acne scars are only red because I recently got off accutane. They themselves are not death tier like @13k ‘s ones, but I can always get laser.

The guy that I posted has a clearly receding maxilla that is not grown forward enough, as well as a slight receding chin and weak round jaw. These alone are 3 death tier traits. His upper eyelid exposure is much more visible than mine too, and not to mention his elongated facial bones in general midface.

this whole post amounts his upper eyelid is more obvious, so i mog him.

If you really have all those traits in your signature and your acne scars are red, THERE IS NO WAY YOU MOG HIM.

Also, post a full profile pic, not some chin pic that can easily be frauded.

Epic, if that's a 0 what's this? See where i'm going with this? View attachment 25831

A Proper rating scale shouldn't be based on just emotions or whatever personal system you're using. It should be based on a scientific objective basis a proper system that fits EVERYONE from 0-10. There has to be nuance. Most people are average. Most people would be 5/10s. Do you think most people are better looking in the guy in the OP? I don't think so, I don't think most people are uglier either. He's painfully average.
0 too

How can one be average with FIVE death tier traits?
You sound like a typical normalfag

Why are you so hung up on this 4/10 guy?
Is that you in the pic, OP hoping to get people saying you’re not ugly.
He’s slightly below average.

Normal I guess

0 too

How can one be average with FIVE death tier traits?
You sound like a typical normalfag
Most average people just aren't anything special. It's just how genetics work. Good looking and ugly people are the outlier. There are Incels who are average or slightly above average in looks aswell, this is because of their localized sexual markets. Just because I wont Low IQ underrate every single average person despite the fact tons of them aren't Incels doesn't mean i'm a normalfag.

Epic, if that's a 0 what's this? See where i'm going with this? View attachment 25831

He is average but not 7.5/10. @LebaneseCel knows jackshit about the PSL system and is trying to abuse it to say he's as ugly as possible but that he also mogs average people. To perform these mental gymnastics, he needs to start calling average people subhumans so he can say that he mogs subhumans but he's still ugly.

Couple this with his prime "jews are out to get me" autism and his inability to accept that it is either ogre for him or it isn't (it can't be both), and you have some random Arab trying to humblebrag and insults others but roast himself at the same time.

He is average but not 7.5/10. @LebaneseCel knows jackshit about the PSL system and is trying to abuse it to say he's as ugly as possible but that he also mogs average people. To perform these mental gymnastics, he needs to start calling average people subhumans so he can say that he mogs subhumans but he's still ugly.

Couple this with his prime "jews are out to get me" autism and his inability to accept that it is either ogre for him or it isn't (it can't be both), and you have some random Arab trying to humblebrag and insults others but roast himself at the same time.
Starting to see that dude. He's way too emotional about this, guess it makes sense there'd be some form of cope involved.

this whole post amounts his upper eyelid is more obvious, so i mog him.

If you really have all those traits in your signature and your acne scars are red, THERE IS NO WAY YOU MOG HIM.

Also, post a full profile pic, not some chin pic that can easily be frauded.
Cope if you think this pic was Frauded...

I won’t post my full profile pic cuz my full face would be visible, but I’ll give you a similar picture of another person who has an almost identical profile.

AC602D02 55D0 481C B2B1 526924CFF8F7

You don’t know how to rate jack shit then...

JFL at people rating this guy average.
How would you rate this guy?
View attachment 25832
The other one mogs him to oblivion.
-5/10

Last edited:
Man my side profile is shit due to my receding chin and bloat. That isn’t a side profile picture. It’s a 120 degrees picture.

Sliding genioplasty would be beneficial to me
If you'd see my face you'd feel better about yourself, we're the same age by the way. I don't accept being mogged so hard by "incels". You're not a true incel in my opinion.
If this surgery would make you feel better, do it. I already know you'll end up with 24 surgeries and look way worse than before. You're obsessed with insignificant flaws like eyelid exposure and small neck size.
I guess you've spend a lot of time on lookism and incels.is. Doing that, one gets the impression that one has to be a gigachad to be successful with girls, a 8/10 at least. That is just not true. You don't need to be a chad. You only have to be average. I'm here because I'm way below average, but you're not. As an average guy you'll have a harder time than a chad, but it's possible.
This is not cope by the way, it's my every day observations.

If you'd see my face you'd feel better about yourself, we're the same age by the way. I don't accept being mogged so hard by "incels". You're not a true incel in my opinion.
If this surgery would make you feel better, do it. I already know you'll end up with 24 surgeries and look way worse than before. You're obsessed with insignificant flaws like eyelid exposure and small neck size.
I guess you've spend a lot of time on lookism and incels.is. Doing that, one gets the impression that one has to be a gigachad to be successful with girls, a 8/10 at least. That is just not true. You don't need to be a chad. You only have to be average. I'm here because I'm way below average, but you're not. As an average guy you'll have a harder time than a chad, but it's possible.
This is not cope by the way, it's my every day observations.
Normalfag if you think that being average is enough in 2018

Guy I posted is a truecel virgin btw.

Normalfag if you think that being average is enough in 2018

Guy I posted is a truecel virgin btw.
Do you have a social circle and have you ever approached girls? How do girls in class treat you?

How often did you get called ugly? I have been called ugly enough times to realize I am indeed ugly.
Why are you wasting your time with this guy? He is a thick-skulled volcel who unironically believes in 8/10 or death theory. There’s no use.

True. I tried to help but apparently it's not worth it. He's probably from lookism.net

I don't think I need to explain what that means:feelzez:
Cope.

“”“subhuman”””

yeah, totally...

Guys not a sub human incel. Some of you guys have it all wrong or fake incels.

Cope if you think this pic was Frauded...

I won’t post my full profile pic cuz my full face would be visible, but I’ll give you a similar picture of another person who has an almost identical profile.

View attachment 25834

You don’t know how to rate jack shit then...

JFL at people rating this guy average.

And you just proved my fucking point. If that is your profile, you are frauding - that mandible is not forward grown at all.

Also, you are dumb AF because you have been rating this guy average and you didn't know it. - this is how I know you KNOW NOTHING about PSL.
If he isn't average, post an average person then.

Here we have a lookism user in all his splendor, when he learns that attractiveness is measured via facial harmony and not some autistic arbitrary standard of how a "Maxilla" should be pointing.

Lmao, fuck off, lookism tards like you are ruining this forum.

And you just proved my fucking point. If that is your profile, you are frauding - that mandible is not forward grown at all.

Also, you are dumb AF because you have been rating this guy average and you didn't know it. - this is how I know you KNOW NOTHING about PSL.
If he isn't average, post an average person then.
Cope. If I lose weight I would lose the fat under my chin and jaw. These aren’t caused by the bones, lol. I’m at least 23% BF rn. My facial profile bones are forwardly grown, if you were to take an x-ray you would see for yourself.
If I also get a genioplasty I would easily have a straight jawline.

Cope. If I lose weight I would lose the fat under my chin and jaw. These aren’t caused by the bones, lol. I’m at least 23% BF rn. My facial profile bones are forwardly grown, if you were to take an x-ray you would see for yourself.
If I also get a genioplasty I would easily have a straight jawline.

Stop trying to distract from the fact that you are frauding. Losing weight under your jaw doesn't mean it will be forward grown.

Take an x-ray and show me then. Because you're too scared to just post your head and blur out your eyes.

Stop trying to distract from the fact that you are frauding. Losing weight under your jaw doesn't mean it will be forward grown.

Take an x-ray and show me then. Because you're too scared to just post your head and blur out your eyes.
Ok next time I get a side profile xray I’m posting it here

140 lbs, no more than 15% body fat. Still have no jaw projection. Bone structure is everything.

140 lbs, no more than 15% body fat. Still have no jaw projection. Bone structure is everything.
Exactly. JFL at those rating him a 5 with such a recessed face.

4.0 - PSL.

If I looked like him I would not be in that forum.

Cope

You don’t know what a 5 looks like.

This guy has:

Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Recessed maxilla (not enough forward growth)
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones
None of these flaws you mention result in him being ugly. Using the autistic PSL scale where male models are 8s he would be around a 4.Using a IRL NT scale he would be a 5 or 6

View attachment 25704

Lurked on the new IT discord for a bit and gave them a fake Reddit bluepilled account. I went to the selfie section and literally saw that this dude was being rated as a 7+ individual by these cucks. The lowest he got was a 6/10.

Lmao.
He's about a 5-6 out of 10

Being average isn't enough in today's day and age.