Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears are literally rating this subhuman as 7.5/10

Super bad eyelid exposure, i bet it could be worse if he took a photo from different angle. Somewhere around 3-4/10.

Lmao. Regular flaws =/= death tier flaws
You’re fucked if you’re not at least a 6.
The guy in the picture only has regular flaws.
No you're not fucked if you're sub6. If I was a 5/10 I wouldn't be here.
Most average looking people live normal lives because their looks don't really affect them, neither in a positive way nor in a negative way.
Of course you will not be able to run tinder game as a 5/10, but you'll have a decent social circle and will eventually be validated and have sex.
I get the impression that you compare him to Instagram models. That's the wrong way, you should compare him to the average male. Only like 10 or even less percent of people have model looks. Compared to them he looks really bad and you would get the impression that he's a 3/10. Compared to the average male he looks normal, or even slightly better.
Here are some definite Incel-tier traits: Obvious doublechin, tumor in face, severe acne, monobrow, airport forehead, extremely recessed chin.
It's ludicrous to think some upper eyelid exposure or 5'8'' height are incel-tier traits.

Honestly, users like you make it seem like nobody of us knows anything about the real world, that we are all overanalyzing and extreme cases of autists. I really hope I'm not the only truly ugly user on this forum (looking at the rating thread it seems like it).

The guy in the picture only has regular flaws.
No you're not fucked if you're sub6. If I was a 5/10 I wouldn't be here.
Most average looking people live normal lives because their looks don't really affect them, neither in a positive way nor in a negative way.
Of course you will not be able to run tinder game as a 5/10, but you'll have a decent social circle and will eventually be validated and have sex.
I get the impression that you compare him to Instagram models. That's the wrong way, you should compare him to the average male. Only like 10 or even less percent of people have model looks. Compared to them he looks really bad and you would get the impression that he's a 3/10. Compared to the average male he looks normal, or even slightly better.
Here are some definite Incel-tier traits: Obvious doublechin, tumor in face, severe acne, monobrow, airport forehead, extremely recessed chin.
It's ludicrous to think some upper eyelid exposure or 5'8'' height are incel-tier traits.

Honestly, users like you make it seem like nobody of us knows anything about the real world, that we are all overanalyzing and extreme cases of autists. I really hope I'm not the only truly ugly user on this forum (looking at the rating thread it seems like it).
Typical mayfag

Recessed everything = minor flaws in his mind

If he's a 3/10 then I'm serious When I say that I must be a legit 1

neotenous, but still mogs me

About a 5/10 tbh lol (barely) (normie tier) he might be a 4.5 at worst.

Nowhere near as low as a 3 though, that's way too low

Only women can rate men. If you're a straight guy, you don't get a vote.
Fucking bullshit, so you cant tell who is more attractive between chico and blackopscel? Just pay attention to which kinda of guy women worship the most and which kinda of guy gets more pussy and then the closer to that the more attractive

@LebaneseCel
By your description it sounds you're even worse looking that this dude.
Cope. The only death tier trait I have is the receding chin. I don’t have as much upper eyelid as this dude.

If I keep seeing these threads I swear I'm leaving this forum. Calling perfectly normal dudes "subhuman" just proves you are delusional and probably good looking volcels who never even approached in you lives at that. Stop confirming this normie conception of what an incel is ffs.
That guy mogs two of my friends, who both have 8/10 girlfriends.

Huge forehead and already showing signs of balding. It’s over for him

Fucking bullshit, so you cant tell who is more attractive between chico and blackopscel?

In such cases obviously it's easy to tell. But if you're trying to decide whether a guy's 7.5 or a 6.5 or a 5.5 with your not-attracted-to-men brain, maybe not be so sure of yourself? Women have evolved for millions of years to assess that kind of stuff split second. If you think you know better, you're deluded.

Normie, could probably run twink game.

He's 4-5 range.

Below average bottom third (that he's hiding fairly well) and negative canthal tilt is tough to overcome. Other than that, he's not bad. Midface, decent zygos, good skin and symmetry saves him from subhuman status.

View attachment 25704

Lurked on the new IT discord for a bit and gave them a fake Reddit bluepilled account. I went to the selfie section and literally saw that this dude was being rated as a 7+ individual by these cucks. The lowest he got was a 6/10.

Lmao.

He is a 4 out of 10. It is over for him.

Tbh he's at least a 5 and that beard is ugly and patchy

i bet thats you in the picture you LARPing faggot. go fish for compliments somewhere else

i bet thats you in the picture you LARPing faggot. go fish for compliments somewhere else
Not really lol.
I’m blonde, and this grown is brown haired.

He is not a subhuman, but definitely not a 7.5.

Hes a 5 imo. If the picture would have been in a better angle his eyes would also look different

If I keep seeing these threads I swear I'm leaving this forum. Calling perfectly normal dudes "subhuman" just proves you are delusional and probably good looking volcels who never even approached in you lives at that. Stop confirming this normie conception of what an incel is ffs.

Yeah, @LebaneseCel is low IQ.

You dunno how to even rate brah.

You are very low IQ from the posts I have seen in this thread and your various Jew copes.

From, your sig, this guy definitely mogs you.

You are very low IQ from the posts I have seen in this thread and your various Jew copes.

From, your sig, this guy definitely mogs you.
This guy has way more death tier traits than me.

70% of males mog this guy... and most of this forum too. There’s no need. I literally look like another version of @Weed, but with a more forwardly projected maxilla and some bloat.
Is everyone just gonna ignore this? He literally just said he was a better looking version of Weed

Is everyone just gonna ignore this? He literally just said he was a better looking version of Weed
He has less bloat than me and no acne scars, but we both have a receding chin. My advantage to his face is that I have a more forwardly grown maxilla and mandible.

Nope, you claimed he has this:
Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Recessed maxilla (not enough forward growth)
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones

But you also claim to have this:
Upper eyelid exposure, flattened midface, long philtrum, recessed chin, nonexistent jawline, weak mandibular angle/ramus, thin small neck, shitty lips, overbite, hooked nose, visible red acne scars, slightly asymmetrical face, 5'8" manlet.

If that is the case, your jawline isn't better, neither is your chin, neither is your midface, neither is your maxilla. His eyebrows are thick and not that bad you just added that because you were running out of stuff to say. He clearly has some cheekbone protrusion because they go out at the side.

You on the other hand, have a trash maxilla, mandible, bite, lips, nose, neck, eye area and you're a manlet.

You are definitely worse than him according to yourself so you must be coping hard.

He's coping, you can't have a more forward maxilla than someone and have a hook nose when they don't. He's coping about "bloat" but all that means is that he has no bone that stretches the skin on his face. He also has acne scars, it's over.

Nope, you claimed he has this:

But you also claim to have this:

If that is the case, your jawline isn't better, neither is your chin, neither is your midface, neither is your maxilla. His eyebrows are thick and not that bad you just added that because you were running out of stuff to say. He clearly has some cheekbone protrusion because they go out at the side.

You on the other hand, have a trash maxilla, mandible, bite, lips, nose, neck, eye area and you're a manlet.

You are definitely worse than him according to yourself so you must be coping hard.

He's coping, you can't have a more forward maxilla than someone and have a hook nose when they don't. He's coping about "bloat" but all that means is that he has no bone that stretches the skin on his face. He also has acne scars, it's over.

Cope... if I fix my recessed chin my face would be fine. The nonexistent jawline is caused by the receding chin. I tried pushing my chin in the correction direction and my side profile looked like lukaku’s (the Belgian football player). The acne scars are only red because I recently got off accutane. They themselves are not death tier like @13k ‘s ones, but I can always get laser.

The guy that I posted has a clearly receding maxilla that is not grown forward enough, as well as a slight receding chin and weak round jaw. These alone are 3 death tier traits. His upper eyelid exposure is much more visible than mine too, and not to mention his elongated facial bones in general midface.

Why are you trying to prove you're not bad looking? Who are you trying to fool? Either you're very delusional or shouldn't be here at all.
Inb4 cope
I am bad looking dude, I’m just not as horrible as this 3/10

I’m like a 4-5/10

So you say you're better looking than this guy?
Your looks don't make you incel then. People with body dysmorphic disorder shouldn't be on this forum.
LOL at this forum. Well known users like you, whogivesafucc, Zyros are the biggest fakecels here.
Threads like this + the Ratings Megathread make me want to leave this site too, it's just ridiculous.

Mogs me big time. That guy looks fine.

I am bad looking dude, I’m just not as horrible as this 3/10

I’m like a 4-5/10
If you're better looking than that guy, you're a volcel. Post pics.

You're clearly a retarded fakecel who belongs on lookism and not here

Cope

You don’t know what a 5 looks like.

This guy has:

Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Recessed maxilla (not enough forward growth)
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones
My hypothesis for these ratings are that the untrained eye (in contrary to our trained incel eyes constantly analyzing our subhuman flaws) doesn't correctly perceive the z-axis projection of this guys face, and the fact that his lower third is recessed (i didn't too for the first 2secs) . If he had posted a profile pic as well he would have had lower ratings imo.
I'm talking about the 7.5 ratings. 5 is a fair rating imo btw.

My mandible is shit tier but it’s not as receding as this dude. If you saw his profile pic, you would clearly see that his mandible isn’t grown clearly in the forward direction.

D62D5D0D 2843 4A74 BCB7 34BBC9B84011

My side profile is still subhuman due to my receding chin/facial bloat.

I’m at 23% BF rn
your chin/lower face don't look bloated at all to me. google bloated face. lulz

your chin/lower face don't look bloated at all to me. google bloated face. lulz
You have to see my full face to see that. I’ve been called puff and high BF all the time.

He's a 5/10. People are really low IQ about their rating systems. 5/10 should be average. Nothing special, nothing terrible. This dude is just nothing special. 5/10 works well. 4/10 is below average which means a form of ugly, and 6/10 means above average which is a form of good looking. 6/10 is just low tier good looking and 4/10 is low tier bad looking. The guy isn't ugly, but he isn't good looking either.

He is the Epitome of 5/10.

He's a 5/10. People are really low IQ about their rating systems. 5/10 should be average. Nothing special, nothing terrible. This dude is just nothing special. 5/10 works well. 4/10 is below average which means a form of ugly, and 6/10 means above average which is a form of good looking. 6/10 is just low tier good looking and 4/10 is low tier bad looking. The guy isn't ugly, but he isn't good looking either.

He is the Epitome of 5/10.
He is a 3 PSL, 4/10 max
Do you know how to rate?