Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears are literally rating this subhuman as 7.5/10

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
3F0D5B68 B2EF 47C0 B80C 5AEBE18BA0FE

Lurked on the new IT discord for a bit and gave them a fake Reddit bluepilled account. I went to the selfie section and literally saw that this dude was being rated as a 7+ individual by these cucks. The lowest he got was a 6/10.

Lmao.

I give him a high 5 tbh. If he had a good lower third, a shorter midface, and less upper eyelid exposure he could have been a chadlite at least

Hide your gurls, this slayer is in town.

I kind of look like him.
What would you guys rate?

I give him a high 5 tbh. If he had a good lower third, a shorter midface, and less upper eyelid exposure he could have been a chadlite at least
Cope

You don’t know what a 5 looks like.

This guy has:

Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Recessed maxilla (not enough forward growth)
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones

mogs me
5/10
not subhuman in the slightest

Dude is not even bad. I’d give him a 5.5/10

Cope

This guy has:

Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones
PSL rating
his normal rating or female rating would be 5/10

3 psl and thats brutal for a front profile only

I mog him and I’ve been rated a 4 countless times....
No offense but you are probably overestimating your looks, he looks like an average guy. I’ll give it to you, his chin is pretty incel. Everything else is meh.

No offense but you are probably overestimating your looks, he looks like an average guy. I’ll give it to you, his chin is pretty incel. Everything else is meh.
Bro I’m underestimating my looks... haven’t you seen my exaggerated sig yet?

Only women can rate men. If you're a straight guy, you don't get a vote.

Bro I’m underestimating my looks... haven’t you seen my exaggerated sig yet?
Just saw it. I’m using mobile so it’s hidden. Bad eye area and manlet? I know how it is :feelsrope:

mogs me

I don't even trust women rating. They'll say a guy is a good looking but won't fuck them. They virtue signal so much. PiV is the only rating that counts.

Not subhuman, but definitely not 7.5/10 lmao. 4.5/10 aka low-tier/mid-tier normie.

Tinder is the true test tbh
If he's 7.5/10 he'll slay if not subhuman

You can’t be an average person with such a receding maxilla. He doesn’t have any bones clearly pointing in the +z direction, making him a subhuman.

that beard growth looks disgusting, he also has ink on his philtrum, wtf...

that beard growth looks disgusting, he also has ink on his philtrum, wtf...
His philtrum to chin ratio is not ideal. Good thing he has a beard at least, or he would look even more subhuman.

Cope

This guy has:

Upper eyelid exposure
Round, weak jaw
Weak chin
Elongated midface
Fucked up eyebrows
No cheekbones
High IQ. We aren't even gay/foids and we spot this things. Foids spot a hell of a lot more.

false, the whole science behind looks theory is learning what makes a man attractive and why. You don't need to look at a guy and get special tingleis in your no no square to make an objective rating on someones physical attractiveness

He is normie tier. Also white women see men with dark hair and eyes more attractive and white men also see them differently than sandnigger see. You are Lebanese, you can see him uglier than white people do.

4 to 6 is his range.

CuckTears will rate you 7 as long as it's not outright disgusting to look at you.

This ^

I'd say he could be a 7 sure. Mogs the fuck out of me, and I would say most here including OP

Also this ^

All this technical talk from OP is utterly irrelevant, coping irrelevance

Last edited:
This ^

I'd say he could be a 7 sure. Mogs the fuck out of me, and I would say most here including OP

Also this ^

All this technical talk from OP is utterly irrelevant, coping irrelevance
IT cuck. A 7 is a Chadlite. This dude is a 4/10 PSL at max...

not below a 5/10. I can see him getting cute chicks tbh

Extreme cope. If this dide doesn't mog you then you dont belong here. End of story.

I'd say 5.0.

By the way, seems a regular habit on this forum to underestimate the looks of people, giving clear 7's a 5 and 5's a 3 and so on. Why is that? I have an idea that might be applicable in some cases, but what do you think?

Last edited:
I'd say 5.0.

By the way, seems a regular habit on this forum to underestimate the looks of people, giving clear 7's a 5 and 5's a 3 and so on. Why is that? I have an idea that might be applicable in some cases, but what do you think?
You don’t know how to rate. Tell me what makes this dude average.

At least he has more chance than the indian of yesterday.

He looks like a better version of me. I'd give him 5/10. Add 2 points if he is taller than 6'3.

OP I wanna see your face, if you claim you look better than this dude JFL

Seriously...
Do you even leave your basement? He's the most average looking guy imaginable. If he is 3/10 as you say, I would be a 0/10 since I have severe acne, closer set eyes and a ridiculously big nose. 0/10 and 1/10 is reserved for disformed people in my opinion.

Seriously...
Do you even leave your basement? He's the most average looking guy imaginable. If he is 3/10 as you say, I would be a 0/10 since I have severe acne, closer set eyes and a ridiculously big nose. 0/10 and 1/10 is reserved for disformed people in my opinion.
How can he be average with such a receding maxilla? He doesn’t have any bones in the forward direction. His mandible is weak and round. His eyes are terrible with upper eyelid exposure. His midface is too elongated as well.

If you’re worse than this guy, you ARE sub3.
OP I wanna see your face, if you claim you look better than this dude JFL
70% of males mog this guy... and most of this forum too. There’s no need. I literally look like another version of @Weed, but with a more forwardly projected maxilla and some bloat.

Last edited:
How can he be average with such a receding maxilla? He doesn’t have any bones in the forward direction. His mandible is weak and round. His eyes are terrible with upper eyelid exposure. His midface is too elongated as well.

If you’re worse than this guy, you ARE sub3.
If you're better looking than him you're a fakecel/mentalcel.

Tbh I'd rate him 6. When I go to the streets most people look a bit worse than him.

10 Chad, 9 Chad light, 8 Brad, 7 Brad light, 6 High Tier normie, 5 normie, <5 subhuman

Or do we use that biased ok cupid style foid chart?

Then he would probably be a 3 I guess.

Last edited:
Nope. You’re still an incel.
This guy has so many death tier traits.
Having flaws =/= incel. Remember 90% of people have noticeable flaws. Most of them still manage to get validation and sex. Perhaps they don't get it often, but it still means that they are not incel.
I'll stay with my point of view: Everyone sub4 can be truecel, depending on circumstances, everyone 4+ is a fakecel, volcel or mentalcel. This guy is definitely not sub4 and if you truly believe so, you should get off social media more.

Having flaws =/= incel. Remember 90% of people have noticeable flaws. Most of them still manage to get validation and sex. Perhaps they don't get it often, but it still means that they are not incel.
I'll stay with my point of view: Everyone sub4 can be truecel, depending on circumstances, everyone 4+ is a fakecel, volcel or mentalcel. This guy is definitely not sub4 and if you truly believe so, you should get off social media more.
Lmao. Regular flaws =/= death tier flaws
You’re fucked if you’re not at least a 6.