Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear, you have no right to call us weak and pussies at this point.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s8xp9d/guy_made_multiple_accounts_to_harass_me_tw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

46E0BA6D 5978 47BB 9946 D8D222BF214B

Like the topic title says, IncelTear, you have no right to call us weak and pussies at this point.

The two words ’Trigger warning’ say it all. The fuck kind of faggot needs a ‘Trigger warning‘? The only time trigger warnings are needed is when it’s something gore related or something like that but besides cases like that, every argument you make is invalid if you’re the type of bitch to unironically require a ‘trigger warning‘.

They do not know the pain we suffer. They are cowards.

They're projecting their own insecurities on to us, I hate that sub!

why the fuck do people here let them live rent free in their heads? i enjoy the fact that we trigger them so much.

The two words ’Trigger warning’ say it all. The fuck kind of faggot needs a ‘Trigger warning‘? The only time trigger warnings are needed is when it’s something gore related or something like that but besides cases like that, every argument you make is invalid if you’re the type of bitch to unironically require a ‘trigger warning‘.
It's not even based on weakness, but political correctness. It's not there to cater weak people whose PTSD is triggered with words, but to make sure they sound PC while bashing on vulnerable loners. All for propaganda.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s8xp9d/guy_made_multiple_accounts_to_harass_me_tw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View attachment 565179

Like the topic title says, IncelTear, you have no right to call us weak and pussies at this point.

Nigger warning