Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltear won't touch this

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Why should I not hold negative assumptions about women, when they have been nothing but mean towards me my entire life? When you have negative experiences with something, you start to avoid the source of pain and you grow to dislike it. Misogyny is just my natural reaction towards women being negative towards me. Women have never been kind to me because I'm ugly, and I'm convinced they want me to commit suicide. Why should I hold anything but hatred towards women when that's the only thing they feel towards me?

Just a reminder that Misogyny is perfectly rational if Foids keeps treating ugly men like shit.

Just a reminder that Misogyny is perfectly rational if Foids keeps treating ugly men like shit.
Correct. How many times can you punch a dog until it starts biting back and hating you?

"plz IT pay attention to me"

What did they do to you? How were they mean or treated you badly?

It's impossible not to hate them when they want you dead. If it was legal to kill non-Chads, I would have been stabbed to death by one of them long ago.

What did they do to you? How were they mean or treated you badly?
They have ostracized me, generally they have just made it publicly clear that I'm unwanted and they don't want anything to do with me. Women have outright told me that I'm ugly to my face. If a girl was forced to do a school assignment with me I could tell that they hated me and other girls pitied the girl. I was always made sure that I know that I'm low status and worth nothing.

Last edited:
No one wants you to commit suicide man.

Women do. Women hate ugly men and they wish ugly men didn't exist.
If everybody hates you and you became frustrated by this, you will become exactly like they wanted,more negative and more frustrated.Try to live the best life you can and you will make them mad.And remember,the goal is not making anybody mad,is to live as good as you can with a bad hand at Poker.

holes are literally the reasons incels exist. they can completely solve the incel 'problem' overnight but they choose to allow them to exist.

Call me a bluepilled cuck but tbh I don’t really harbor any hatred for women, but i still acknowledge that they are almost always entitled whores. I guess I’ve just concluded that it is what it is… nature :feelsbadman:

Call me a bluepilled cuck but tbh I don’t really harbor any hatred for women, but i still acknowledge that they are almost always entitled whores. I guess I’ve just concluded that it is what it is… nature :feelsbadman:
It's better to not be angry though, but I can't help that I'm constantly filled with incel rage:feelsree:

It's better to not be angry though, but I can't help that I'm constantly filled with incel rage:feelsree:
I definitely understand, it is really frustrating…