Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear thinks FBI will catch us

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
The FBI is going to take a break from trivial things like busting money launderers, terrorists, and foreign spies to go after the greatest enemy of all: depressed men who can't get laid who say mean things about women on a public forum.

This IT are literally the embodiment of soy :soy: they are incels in denial Plus they are cucks

Last edited:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also MFW i got featured on IT
96A2347B FF9E 4DDA A70C 7B1FD420E2FB

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also MFW i got featured on IT
this seriously doesn't make sense

at first we they call us pedophiles

then when you say it's gross for 9 year old girls to have sex, that's wrong too

it's IT though, of course it's not gonna make sense

this seriously doesn't make sense

at first we they call us pedophiles

then when you say it's gross for 9 year old girls to have sex, that's wrong too

it's IT though, of course it's not gonna make sense
1. Common sense
2. IT
Pick one

Dont worry IT, I will keep them in line!

See my badge?

Fbi badge ebay v8wgsoug
:feelskek:

I dont think to date fbi or police have caught one incel for saying mean things online

Catch us for what? For being a khhv?

I’ll be damned, this is a fine response. I cede that the last century or so has been on the whole beneficial as far as the cases SCOTUS deigns to hear are concerned (what really boils my blood is the dumb shit SCOTUS just refuses to hear/rule on like NYS rifle & pistol assoc. v NYC which they dropped faster than an ugly baby). Masterpiece Cakeshop v CCRC was also way too ambiguous for my taste.

My beef with civil rights violations, primarily first amendment, is mostly with the legislature and executive. I’m just concerned that the new gen potentially appointed by Biden’s successor once his CIA superdrugs stop working will be less liberal and more dogmatically “progressive”

SCOTUS doesn't want to be seen as political, especially in an election year.

Masterpiece Cakeshop wasn't really ambiguous, they just wanted to avoid making broad, sweeping decisions, so they ruled on narrow grounds over the CCRC's treatment of the baker.
I dont think to date fbi or police have caught one incel for saying mean things online

Carl Bennington is the only one I can think of, but even then he was redpilled, not blackpilled, and was never a part of this forum.

What type of pokéballs they use?

They know we are ugly, they just want us to shut up and die like they are doing.