Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear roasting Andrew Tate's looks

C

Celophane

Greycel
Lmao, i love the trend of ITers roasting Tate's looks
1. It proves that stuff like hairline and chin size matters seeing how many you jumped to mock his. And guys, here's the thing. Tate won't read your comments. He won't know you even wrote them. You know who will though? Your balding, chinless, small dicked friend whom you told a month ago that nobody cares about stuff like that
2. If an uggo like Tate had so many women it means it must have been his charming personality

cope.

he is built like hercules and muscular af

ITfags are fat and have blue hair and nose piercings.

at least top G has a real dick unlike those troons
Well, i would say he is an attractive man and that's how he got so many women to sleep with him despite him having a toxic personality. Because looks > personality. However IT claims he is ugly as hell. And since IT also claims that personality > looks, his personality must be off the charts! And since i'm just a stupid incel and they are all experts on this kind of stuff, that means Tate must be a really charming dude once you get to know him

Who cares what inkwell tears are upto

amazing trend

This struggle session over Tate is retarded.

Tate is a retard.

These people are retards.

End of.

cope.

he is built like hercules and muscular af

ITfags are fat and have blue hair and nose piercings.

at least top G has a real dick unlike those troons
He’s not great looking but he’s got way more on anyone on Reddit lmao

Looks don't matter until they somehow eventually do. Convenient for them to be able to have this superposition, just sit on the fence and change your arguments whenever you want to change to the opposing one

Well, i would say he is an attractive man and that's how he got so many women to sleep with him despite him having a toxic personality. Because looks > personality. However IT claims he is ugly as hell. And since IT also claims that personality > looks, his personality must be off the charts! And since i'm just a stupid incel and they are all experts on this kind of stuff, that means Tate must be a really charming dude once you get to know him
he had to buy his women, dont fool yourself, he is height haloed too sure but no way that chinless recessed bimax candidate could get high caliber women to sleep with him lmao

he had to buy his women, dont fool yourself, he is height haloed too sure but no way that chinless recessed bimax candidate could get high caliber women to sleep with him lmao
He didn't have to buy shit you retard.

His status is pure top percentage that makes women desire him despite sub-par looks.

Understand status retard... Understand how much more important it is than looks

Hes a quadroon so he gets a pass not having traditionally built facial profile

He darktriad and thugmaxxed. If he acted like a normie he would have been one of us.
If not for his manipulative, violent behaviour and money he would have been a nobody. Sadly, this is what you need to succeed if you are not born a Chad.

He didn't have to buy shit you retard.

His status is pure top percentage that makes women desire him despite sub-par looks.

Understand status retard... Understand how much more important it is than looks
money doesnt generate real attraction but i suppose you can believe whatever is convenient, he was simply haloed by it because women find comfort in money + he essentially bought them

money doesnt generate real attraction but i suppose you can believe whatever is convenient, he was simply haloed by it because women find comfort in money + he essentially bought them
I didn't say money you retard I said status.

You must be really stupid. But also probably very young, in which case your stupidity can be somewhat forgiven

I didn't say money you retard I said status.

You must be really stupid. But also probably very young, in which case your stupidity can be somewhat forgiven
his status comes from his money and his ability to buy things, if anything his online status failos him lol

his status comes from his money and his ability to buy things, if anything his online status failos him lol
No it doesn't you moron. Please work your brain more before opening your idiotic mouth

No it doesn't you moron. Please work your brain more before opening your idiotic mouth
nice rebuttal, nothing to disprove me so just spews insults while foaming at the mouth

mirin

nice rebuttal, nothing to disprove me so just spews insults while foaming at the mouth

mirin
I didn't want to spell it out to you, it's studied that idiot children never learn that way.
There are lawyers and boring business men etc. out there richer than Tate but women find them less attractive.

Your homework is figure out why got that you dumb fuk YOU DUMB FUKKIN SHIT FOR BRAINS

Friendly reminder that vladimir putin got mocked for being 5'7'', while that is literally the height of the ukranian president...................

If I mock someone, I'm going to try to hurt them with words, and I can only do it if I say something that I think will be hurtful. Is it hurtful if you tell someone: "haha, your name has the letters c and v, and it has a length of 9 characters!!" ? Of course not, in fact it looks ridiculous. But I bet if you told someone: "haha, your ex left you because you are a manlet with a tiny dick!" and it's true, that will piss him off, especially if it's recent.

Want to know what people think actually matters? See what people use as insults and analyze the meaning behind the insult: bastard, bitch , short, ugly, manchild, fat, whore, slut, virgin, etc.

I didn't want to spell it out to you, it's studied that idiot children never learn that way.
There are lawyers and boring business men etc. out there richer than Tate but women find them less attractive.

Your homework is figure out why got that you dumb fuk YOU DUMB FUKKIN SHIT FOR BRAINS
exactly

because the way they make money is boring

ontop of that its been proven most bankers and lawyers are low t frustrated cucks while tate is confirmed on trt

exactly

because the way they make money is boring

ontop of that its been proven most bankers and lawyers are low t frustrated cucks while tate is confirmed on trt
Yeh you figured it out. Good, so you see now how stupid what you said before was

Yeh you figured it out. Good, so you see now how stupid what you said before was
isnt what i was arguing about

money facilitates his status, without his money hed be nothing, no matter how high t he was

isnt what i was arguing about

money facilitates his status, without his money hed be nothing, no matter how high t he was
No it was. Admit you were wrong you dumb fuk ADMIT IT

Only if you recognise and admit to your errors can you grow and improve SO DO IT

No it was. Admit you were wrong you dumb fuk ADMIT IT

Only if you recognise and admit to your errors can you grow and improve SO DO IT
nah it wasnt

nah it wasnt
You dumb fuk. Deny it all you want, you're only gonna dig yourself into hole and it's gonna come crashing down and only 1 day when it's too late you're gonna realise what a stubborn idiot you been all these years.

But go ahead. You dumb mothafucka you

If Andrew Tate was short and poor, he would be incel.

IT keeps proving the blackpill over and over again. Nothing new

20230125 121005

He darktriad and thugmaxxed. If he acted like a normie he would have been one of us.
If not for his manipulative, violent behaviour and money he would have been a nobody. Sadly, this is what you need to succeed if you are not born a Chad.

If he hadnt statusmaxxed he would be an incel.