Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IncelTear keeps a known bully on their website forum...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Too Late fuckwits...

Would that be coz your bosom buddy Koneko Dono got her ass handed to her & subsequently got banned.

You'll go the same way.

So is he banned from IncelTear or not?1586985193841

Those guys are obsessed

is this "frenchkissthedevil" not that guy, who advised an incel to commit suicide?

is this "frenchkissthedevil" not that guy, who advised an incel to commit suicide?

Yup. They still have his thread up on their sub reddit.

Yet they claim to be morally superior to us.

Just sit back, relax and ignore them, it will all sort itself out like it usually does tbh.

Literally don't care bhai.

Pathetic people

Yet they claim to be morally superior to us.

"Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be."

"Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be."
Based joker quote :dab: :feelzez:

Insulting someone who insulted you means you're bullying them?
View attachment 237866
That user is genuinely retarded. He was a fat guy who got dragged into the incel community and holds some sort of grudge against them for "holding him back" despite every one in the world saying that you don't know if you're an incel or not until you lose weight.

He told me and tried to convince me to chemically castrate myself back when on the old IT because it's hopeless (and here I thought blackpilled posts were banned on IT!) when I was trying to argue that some bible verse posted to IT wasn't calling for incels to castrate themselves.

A real gem these people are.