Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IncelTear in crisis

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
these male feminists REALLY need to learn, they are not entitled to women
They need to learn that they are still ignored by women regardless of their ideology.

They need to learn that they are still ignored by women regardless of their ideology.
they are worms that only come by when the target is dead and rotting so they can rape it. That's essentially the doogroomer playbook.

tbh braincels being banned was the official death of IT, everything else coming post that which leads to further decline for them is largely a result of that. Inceltear is literally a parasitical movement who's entire existence is about hating us and well naturally we have been heavily censored and chased off of near everything so they have little reason to exist anymore.

Of course the mod is a tranny :lul: :lul: :lul:

ojlfujpc0br91.jpg

Poor Arthur. Inb4 it has a pussy, volcel if you wouldn't.

ojlfujpc0br91.jpg

Poor Arthur. Inb4 it has a pussy, volcel if you wouldn't.
I wouldn't fuck a trans man, no. Not like it matters because I'm not attracted to them or butch-looking foids, and they usually prefer women.

I wouldn't fuck a trans man, no. Not like it matters because I'm not attracted to them or butch-looking foids, and they usually prefer women.

I wouldn't either :feelspuke: They were raped as a kid and will try and do it to other little girls now, as "Arthur" is my betting also.

For real man, you are one of my favorite people, on here or IRL. It's good to see the bears haven't got to you yet. Ride easy, stranger. :feelsYall:
Had to return back to civilization, camp gear got destroyed in the wilderness unfortunately. :feelsjuice:

All Reddit mods are trannies, pedophiles. They are more mentally ill than anyone on this forum. While our flaws are aesthetic, these animals are completely mental. No wonder they talk about personality so much, projection.
Reddit mods are pedophiles

fucking caging pedo gets banned and the mod is an abomination of a tranny :feelskek::feelskek:

IT cucks are incels in denial and should probably be castrated

For real man, you are one of my favorite people, on here or IRL. It's good to see the bears haven't got to you yet. Ride easy, stranger. :feelsYall:
Naturally.

He’s perhaps the single best end of the world apocalyptic poster I’ve ever seen during all my decades on the internets and that’s saying something.

I too am glad a nigger bear or nigger mountain lion has not as of yet made a lunch out of him LOL. :feelsclown:

I wouldn't even hate LGBT but they keep fucking with incels for some reason.

I wouldn't even hate LGBT but they keep fucking with incels for some reason.
They like to force their ideology down everyone's throats and forcing us to accept and acknowledge them.

This guy is an incel in his late 30s who had an account here. He is everywhere on blackpill videos on youtube and believes in the blackpill. He was second only after brazilianSigma with the number of posts on IT back in the day. He started hating everyone here after he got banned. He is probably a child groomer too since he is defending that loser.

I think I may have found him on kiwifarms. He claims he is so moral.

He has a "Fandom", for his Asperchu series
Alec Benson Leary (born Alex Benson Leary on 25 December 1982) is the modest, humble, lovable, award winning creator of Asperchu and his friends. He has an IQ of 151.
@PPEcel didn't advocatedoogy claim an IQ of 139?
Alec's creativity was praised at graduation, earning him the admiration of many women who offered him the chance to take their virginity, and film it. Being a true gentleman, Alec turned them down.
Making up stories about women being attracted to him.

Asperger's​

Despite his unfortunate affliction, Alec has never let Asperger's stop him from leading a normal life, nor has he blamed any of his problems on Asperger's. Alec, while qualified for Social Security Disability, opted to work part time as a ticket agent at Amtrak. Alec knows that he should never expect to be treated any differently to a "normal" person. He also lacks the sense of entitlement found in many Autism sufferers. This attitude and determination to succeed in life despite a devastating affliction has earned him the admiration of the Asperger's community.
He has Asperger's.

Also he creates this weird comic to dunk on Chris Chan, just like he makes a comic "prove the incel wrong" to try and dunk on incels.

On looksmax, this user claims he makes "sonichu" ripoffs.