Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltear glowies and bluepillers look here

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Who do you think is most dominant in society, Are these eyes invicible and cannot be seen so you say only personality matter? Ok then why get a haircut or not walk around like a bum, They are visible too but you tell them personality yet you say he look horribel, Isnt that looks too?

Why get good clothes, Dress nice for evenings? Looks doesnt matter afterall?
WRONG, They do matter!

And why does the beauty industtry exist, Why is Sean Opry and Meeks so high in the social hierarchy if looks dont matter yet theyre proffession is hased solely on looks which many of us dont have, Ok but personality wont change anything if your not good looking, For example i find a girl physically YES physically attractive i want to get to know her, Yes i feel attracted to her/example ok so first we notice looks personality is a bonus

600px Hunter Vs Prey Eyes 2045096416

Now tell me, Who do you think she chooses?

1 The dominant male with Hunter eyes

2 The Beta Preyboy

Incels feel free to post looks evidence but keep it respectful and High IQ.

Last edited:
How we look determines how our species evolves.

Oh my gosh; That scene in Rick and Morty where Rick Sanchez tells Jerry Smith it's all about Hunter and Prey has just got a whole new layer of Meaning in my Head now

not even eye surgery can save us from having hunter eyes like a chad would

not even eye surgery can save us from having hunter eyes like a chad would

Look up "alond eye surgery" and go to pics. You will find a before/after photo of a Curry looking dude who had pray eyes before and got crazy hunter eyes in the after. Doctor was Taban IIRC