Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear Bonus Doxx - Newbielurker

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Newbielurker is Christopher Swain-Tran of Geelong, Australia.

SwainTranA.png

SwainTran2.png

While there’s no real evidence he’s a pedophile, he was fully aware of the fact that Robert Garnica/Dianavic was impersonating a 14-year-old Korean instagram model by stealing her selfies, yet his only response - after ignoring it for a while - was to sarcastically dare me to report it to Reddit.

His hyphenated last name is his original last name combined with his wife’s maiden name.

I mean, what else is there to say? That’s how obsessed with “equality” he is.

You see, there are two types of soyboys.

The first type of soyboy is a soulless bot. I mean that literally. They are just organic machines that are programmed to react to certain stimuli in a certain way and prey on others. They have lost what it means to be fundamentally human. Dixon_Kuntz73 (the 8th grade called, by the way) is an example of this type. When you read through his comments, you can tell that he’s completely insincere. That’s because he doesn’t feel any of the sickening stupidity he says. His code just tells him to write paint-by-numbers SJW NPC comments and posture as much as possible. These are the leftists who end up getting #MeToo’d.

The second type of soyboy is the neurotic, “oversocialized” leftist, as described in Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto. This type of soyboy identifies with groups he subconsciously believes to be weak and inferior, since he believes himself to be weak and inferior. He seeks to portray the weak and inferior as just as strong as the strong and superior.

But not more. He can’t conceive of himself being superior, because he gets all of his validation from thinking he’s equal to others. He doesn’t internalize the fact that “appeal to consensus” is a fallacy. Anyone who believes themselves to be “superior” to any others is deemed a “narcissist.”

Ironically, the group of people who call people things like “xenophobic” are the ones who are afraid of people being different. When they see difference, they feel inferior. And unlike incels, they can’t accept the blackpill.

Swain-Tran is the latter type of soyboy.

I know it seems like SJWs are trying to portray themselves as superior to you when they talk about how you are “tockthick, trashth human beeeeeeeings,” but all they’re really trying to do is make you feel the same way about yourself that they feel about themselves. They want you to rid yourself of your tockthick thuperiority so you can be identical to them.

Swain-Tran does mental gymnastics to find validation. He admits he had to resort to OKCupid and run JBW game to get his Vietnamese wife, Mai, who was looking for her green card, because he was too fat and socially incompetent to chat up women in person. For this, he believes he deserves extra credit for effort, so that makes him equal to Chad.

By the way, that’s not actually fat Swain-Tran is carrying around. It's straw.

Swain-Tran is a straw man machine.

Swain-Tran does not see the importance of correctly repeating all of the important words an opponent says to him in an argument.

Or perhaps that’s the wrong way to put it.

He knows exactly how important it is. And that’s why he doesn’t do it.

The first interaction I can remember having with him is DMing him to destroy a retarded comment he had made on IncelTear. In response to a screen shot of an incel talking about women being attracted to men who could kill them, Swain-Tran said that it was stupid to think that women would intentionally do something that could kill them.

I DMed him to point out how retarded that logic was, and cited people smoking cigarettes.

Uh oh. Swain-Tran knew he had just been owned. Time to activate his super power. Go-Go-Gadget Fatass.

He asked me why I care so much about what an anonymous person said to where I would DM him. *Gatthhhhp* He’s right. I had clicked on his username and hit the “Send User a Message” hyperlink. Wow, so much effort. </Sarcasm, soyboys!>

At some point during our exchange, I told him to go fuck himself, and he kept DMing me. I pointed out what a pathetic hypocrite he is. “Look how much you CARE.”

Well, this is when Swain-Tran is at his very best.

He proceeded to ask why it was pathetic for him to “care for [me].”

You see, when I throw the same accusation back at him (only this time, it’s actually valid), now he’s just being a Good Samaritan.

He thinks this sort of thing is clever, but it’s the very reason everybody hates him. Not only can we see this whenever he argues with anyone on any subreddit, but we can see it in his personal life as well.

This 36-year-old married man with two kids spends all day watching Dr. Who marathons and writing comments on Reddit. He has admitted on Reddit that his wife doesn’t share his love of Dr. Who, but tolerates him watching it. He tries to force it on his kids, but at some point, they’ll tell him to fuck off as well.

Anyway, I decided I was just going to see how long he’d keep rambling at me while I ignored his stupidity, so I started responding with, “die in a fire.” I eventually just abbreviated it to “diaf.” For WEEKS, I would simply type the four letters, “diaf,” and he would reply with a paragraph arguing with himself about various acronyms he made up for it.

Here’s a look at what Swain-Tran does in between Dr. Who viewings (me in green, of course).

Swain-Tran vs.........................Swain-Tran.

IMG_1177.png

IMG_1178.png

IMG_1179.png

IMG_1180.png

IMG_1181.png

IMG_1182.png

IMG_1183.png

IMG_1184.png

IMG_1185.png

IMG_1186.png

IMG_1187.png

IMG_1188.png

IMG_1189.png

IMG_1190.png

IMG_1191.png

IMG_1192.png

IMG_1193.png

IMG_1194.png

IMG_1195.png

IMG_1196.png

IMG_1197.png

By the way, Swain-Tran, I haven’t lived at home since 2006. You, on the other hand, depend on your wife’s salary from her being a nurse. What’s going to happen when she gets tired of you being married to a TV show and self-important Reddit commentary?

Swain-Tran refers to me as “Stalkercel,” yet he wrote an entire dissertation about me where he got nearly everything wrong despite the fact that I flat-out said factual statements about myself on all of the topics he intentionally filled with errors to make me look worse. My dick is 5.75 inches, not 5. Since when do you round down from .75, fat boy? Not to mention, you last saw your own dick 100 pounds ago, and that was before you had it surgically removed. Luckily, Mai was expecting to have to settle for a ricecel if she couldn’t find a white man to get her green card, so you’re free to sit around eating Dunkaroos.

Swain-Tran’s “Stalkercel Care Package” crashes Firefox, but *I’m* the stalker.

Sure, Tran.

JFL. Love these expose threads.

SwainTranA.png

SwainTran2.png

While there’s no real evidence he’s a pedophile, he was fully aware of the fact that Robert Garnica/Dianavic was impersonating a 14-year-old Korean instagram model by stealing her selfies, yet his only response - after ignoring it for a while - was to sarcastically dare me to report it to Reddit.

His hyphenated last name is his original last name combined with his wife’s maiden name.

The first type of soyboy is a soulless bot. I mean that literally. They are just organic machines that are programmed to react to certain stimuli in a certain way and prey on others. They have lost what it means to be fundamentally human. Dixon_Kuntz73 (the 8th grade called, by the way) is an example of this type. When you read through his comments, you can tell that he’s completely insincere. That’s because he doesn’t feel any of the sickening stupidity he says. His code just tells him to write paint-by-numbers SJW NPC comments and posture as much as possible. These are the leftists who end up getting #MeToo’d.

The second type of soyboy is the neurotic, “oversocialized” leftist, as described in Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto. This type of soyboy identifies with groups he subconsciously believes to be weak and inferior, since he believes himself to be weak and inferior. He seeks to portray the weak and inferior as just as strong as the strong and superior.

But not more. He can’t conceive of himself being superior, because he gets all of his validation from thinking he’s equal to others. He doesn’t internalize the fact that “appeal to consensus” is a fallacy. Anyone who believes themselves to be “superior” to any others is deemed a “narcissist.”

Ironically, the group of people who call people things like “xenophobic” are the ones who are afraid of people being different. When they see difference, they feel inferior. And unlike incels, they can’t accept the blackpill.

I know it seems like SJWs are trying to portray themselves as superior to you when they talk about how you are “tockthick, trashth human beeeeeeeings,” but all they’re really trying to do is make you feel the same way about yourself that they feel about themselves. They want you to rid yourself of your tockthick thuperiority so you can be identical to them.

Swain-Tran does mental gymnastics to find validation. He admits he had to resort to OKCupid and run JBW game to get his Vietnamese wife, Mai, who was looking for her green card, because he was too fat and socially incompetent to chat up women in person. For this, he believes he deserves extra credit for effort, so that makes him equal to Chad.

Swain-Tran does not see the importance of correctly repeating all of the important words an opponent says to him in an argument.

The first interaction I can remember having with him is DMing him to destroy a retarded comment he had made on IncelTear. In response to a screen shot of an incel talking about women being attracted to men who could kill them, Swain-Tran said that it was stupid to think that women would intentionally do something that could kill them.

I DMed him to point out how retarded that logic was, and cited people smoking cigarettes.

Uh oh. Swain-Tran knew he had just been owned. Time to activate his super power. Go-Go-Gadget Fatass.

He asked me why I care so much about what an anonymous person said to where I would DM him. *Gatthhhhp* He’s right. I had clicked on his username and hit the “Send User a Message” hyperlink. Wow, so much effort. </Sarcasm, soyboys!>

At some point during our exchange, I told him to go fuck himself, and he kept DMing me. I pointed out what a pathetic hypocrite he is. “Look how much you CARE.”

You see, when I throw the same accusation back at him (only this time, it’s actually valid), now he’s just being a Good Samaritan.

He thinks this sort of thing is clever, but it’s the very reason everybody hates him. Not only can we see this whenever he argues with anyone on any subreddit, but we can see it in his personal life as well.

This 36-year-old married man with two kids spends all day watching Dr. Who marathons and writing comments on Reddit. He has admitted on Reddit that his wife doesn’t share his love of Dr. Who, but tolerates him watching it. He tries to force it on his kids, but at some point, they’ll tell him to fuck off as well.

Anyway, I decided I was just going to see how long he’d keep rambling at me while I ignored his stupidity, so I started responding with, “die in a fire.” I eventually just abbreviated it to “diaf.” For WEEKS, I would simply type the four letters, “diaf,” and he would reply with a paragraph arguing with himself about various acronyms he made up for it.

Here’s a look at what Swain-Tran does in between Dr. Who viewings (me in green, of course).

IMG_1177.png

IMG_1178.png

IMG_1179.png

IMG_1180.png

IMG_1181.png

IMG_1182.png

IMG_1183.png

IMG_1184.png

IMG_1185.png

IMG_1186.png

IMG_1187.png

IMG_1188.png

IMG_1189.png

IMG_1190.png

IMG_1191.png

IMG_1192.png

IMG_1193.png

IMG_1194.png

IMG_1195.png

IMG_1196.png

IMG_1197.png

By the way, Swain-Tran, I haven’t lived at home since 2006. You, on the other hand, depend on your wife’s salary from her being a nurse. What’s going to happen when she gets tired of you being married to a TV show and self-important Reddit commentary?

Swain-Tran refers to me as “Stalkercel,” yet he wrote an entire dissertation about me where he got nearly everything wrong despite the fact that I flat-out said factual statements about myself on all of the topics he intentionally filled with errors to make me look worse. My dick is 5.75 inches, not 5. Since when do you round down from .75, fat boy? Not to mention, you last saw your own dick 100 pounds ago, and that was before you had it surgically removed. Luckily, Mai was expecting to have to settle for a ricecel if she couldn’t find a white man to get her green card, so you’re free to sit around eating Dunkaroos.

Sure, Tran.
Mogs me

You know it never began when an IT lurker face Mogs you

Epstien's island over there constantly taking Ls

He looks like Dan Schneider. And ofc he has a noodle:feelsUgh:

im incel because I can't compete with soyboys and other white colonizers that raid noodlewhores' vaginas

You are giving too much importance to these people, knowing that this soyboy exists hasn’t changed my reality a single bit.

His existence means nothing to me. I really don’t care to know anything about him

You can guarantee any legit male on IT is a JBWmaxxer since that's the only way subhumans like them can get laid @pyromancer1234

“stalker” when you find publicly available credentials after a 2 second search of someone’s surname

Also you’re picking on a retard OP, funny but not honorable :feelsYall:

Lmao I went through some of the screenshots and this IT retard is so bad at reading people. But still better than most foids with their personality detectors probably
Most people are retarded at understanding and feeling and predicting other human beings, but when they're in groups they're ALL equally socially retarded so no one is retarded. The whole concept of so called "social skills" for a normie is "just be as much of a mindless retarded sheep as everyone else and you'll be fine"

JBW confirmed.

How did you find out? :feelsjuice:

Based thread but what does “Diaf” mean?

Another well done exposé excuse my French lol

Doing god's work, OP

He played the JBW here

Newbielurkerautism.jpg

I think I've figured it out.

Instead of "fluent in sarcasm," Swain-Tran filtered OKCupid for, "not fluent in sarcasm/most autistic on earth."

He looks like Dan Schneider. And ofc he has a noodle:feelsUgh:
Fat and no beard stubble at all. Equals high estrogen and most likely will keep his hair and retarded smile.

Newbielurkerautism.jpg

I think I've figured it out.

Instead of "fluent in sarcasm," Swain-Tran filtered OKCupid for, "not fluent in sarcasm/most autistic on earth."

He's such a weasel it's unbelievable.

Here's a video showing the prototype for Christopher Straw-Man:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZonyefBW4

SwainTranA.png

SwainTran2.png

IMG_1177.png

IMG_1178.png

IMG_1179.png

IMG_1180.png

IMG_1181.png

IMG_1182.png

IMG_1183.png

IMG_1184.png

IMG_1185.png

IMG_1186.png

IMG_1187.png

IMG_1188.png

IMG_1189.png

IMG_1190.png

IMG_1191.png

IMG_1192.png

IMG_1193.png

IMG_1194.png

IMG_1195.png

IMG_1196.png

IMG_1197.png

Sure, Tran.
holy shit what a mentalcel

Swine,

Since I know you obsessively read all of my posts, I'm going to address something, because I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

I am making it my mission to do whatever I can to ruin your life. I will do whatever I can to torture you for as long as we're both around.

I despise you. And I want to make it clear why.

I know what you want other people to think. You want people to think that I'm somehow soooooo upset about your lowbrow, pop psychobabble because it's just totes true! That's the narrative you want the naive to buy into.

In actuality, I don't give a flying fuck about that nonsense. I've heard it all before. I stick my finger in my throat, roll my eyes, and move on. It's laughable.

The reason I hate you is you are a lying piece of shit. You think that using egregious straw man against anyone you don't like is a clever tactic. Even middle schoolers would get tired of it after a while. Not you, though.

But it's more than that.

It's the fact that you are so despicable, and you're a fucking social worker.

I can just tell what's going on here. You managed to sneak by everyone off the internet because of your aesthetic. People see a fat, dorky guy married to a Vietnamese immigrant, and they think you're harmless. It's similar to how Xi Jinping looks like a big, cuddly panda, but he's actually a malicious psychopath. The same is true of you. I know who you are, and you know it.

In your conceit, you have managed to make an enemy out of a man who has more anger in him than every other man on the planet put together. Do you think that was a smart choice? Does it sound like something a smart social worker/counselor would do? Is it smart to deliberately provoke someone like that by relentlessly straw manning him? Did they teach you that in social worker school?

I don't care what it takes, I am going to be on you like a shadow. You are scum.

Be sure to tell everyone how badly you fucked up. Maybe find a new line of work.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still going to make sure Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14 starves. I'll still doxx other IncelTear users and demonstrate how mentally ill they are.

But you've got a lifetime membership. Are you "happy" with that?

You see, people think of social workers as authority figures. They shouldn't, but they do. I can't do anything about that. But I can sure make sure that you don't practice social work.

Whatever you do, I'm going to be out there plotting ways to make your life worse. While you're binging another season of Dr. Who, and writing your gay ass fanfic (which you brag about being your "legacy," because you're the narcissist), I will be thinking about ways to ruin your reputation even more. While Mai is telling you, "not tonight, I have a headache," I will be researching your past. While you're eating your 8th cheeseburger, I will be reaching out to other Australians to let them know about you.

You had how many fucking months to just fuck off after I doxxed you? All you had to do was fuck off, and I would have left you alone. I took pity on you because you looked like a depressed fatass.

But you mistook my kindness for weakness, and now I'm going to show you exactly how little you understand about psychology.

Have a good day at work.

Swine,

Since I know you obsessively read all of my posts, I'm going to address something, because I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

I am making it my mission to do whatever I can to ruin your life. I will do whatever I can to torture you for as long as we're both around.

I know what you want other people to think. You want people to think that I'm somehow soooooo upset about your lowbrow, pop psychobabble because it's just totes true! That's the narrative you want the naive to buy into.

In actuality, I don't give a flying fuck about that nonsense. I've heard it all before. I stick my finger in my throat, roll my eyes, and move on. It's laughable.

The reason I hate you is you are a lying piece of shit. You think that using egregious straw man against anyone you don't like is a clever tactic. Even middle schoolers would get tired of it after a while. Not you, though.

But it's more than that.

I can just tell what's going on here. You managed to sneak by everyone off the internet because of your aesthetic. People see a fat, dorky guy married to a Vietnamese immigrant, and they think you're harmless. It's similar to how Xi Jinping looks like a big, cuddly panda, but he's actually a malicious psychopath. The same is true of you. I know who you are, and you know it.

In your conceit, you have managed to make an enemy out of a man who has more anger in him than every other man on the planet put together. Do you think that was a smart choice? Does it sound like something a smart social worker/counselor would do? Is it smart to deliberately provoke someone like that by relentlessly straw manning him? Did they teach you that in social worker school?

I don't care what it takes, I am going to be on you like a shadow. You are scum.

Be sure to tell everyone how badly you fucked up. Maybe find a new line of work.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still going to make sure Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14 starves. I'll still doxx other IncelTear users and demonstrate how mentally ill they are.

You see, people think of social workers as authority figures. They shouldn't, but they do. I can't do anything about that. But I can sure make sure that you don't practice social work.

Whatever you do, I'm going to be out there plotting ways to make your life worse. While you're binging another season of Dr. Who, and writing your gay ass fanfic (which you brag about being your "legacy," because you're the narcissist), I will be thinking about ways to ruin your reputation even more. While Mai is telling you, "not tonight, I have a headache," I will be researching your past. While you're eating your 8th cheeseburger, I will be reaching out to other Australians to let them know about you.

You had how many fucking months to just fuck off after I doxxed you? All you had to do was fuck off, and I would have left you alone. I took pity on you because you looked like a depressed fatass.

But you mistook my kindness for weakness, and now I'm going to show you exactly how little you understand about psychology.

Have a good day at work.
Male socialworkers 100% = SLIMBAG in disguise

I have more SMV than his entire family combined :feelskek: Unbelievable

Swine,

But it's more than that.

Have a good day at work.
Based fucking get that fat fuck piece of shit killed by cartels (in gta sa andreas)

No, Swine you don't talk to anyone who actually knows me. The two guys I was referencing aren't even incels, and they both think you're a fat piece of shit.

Now granted, you are such a shut-in loser that your entire social life takes place on the internet (probably because Mai can't stand you either), so you probably think that some zoomer incel on Reddit who enjoyed watching me doxx you idiots is a "friend" of mine.

In actuality, none of my friends have anything to do with online incels stuff. The high-tier normie and Chad I referenced are familiar with this stuff, but they don't post on incel forums. The high-tier normie who posted those videos where he was driving around in his car used to, but he's had sex with several women since then. And he's more misogynistic than I am. Imagine that.

Aside from those guys, I still have a couple of incel friends, but they don't "identify" as incel. They're my age. Go figure.

The high-tier normie who posted on incel forums and was more misogynistic than me got laid, and the guys who are also incel-tier in looks and don't post on incel forums/are less misogynistic than me don't get laid.

Don't hurt yourself trying to figure this one out, blubber boy.

Also, you can stop lying about me having "opportunities" for sex. That never fucking happened. Not even close.

Last edited:
Apparently, Swain-Tran identified as "asexual" in college.

Normal IncelTear user.