Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incelswithouthate banned

The last incel stronghold on reddit was just banned debunking the narrative that the reason that they ban incel subs is because they are "offensive"
My cope sites are disappearing. The world is getting smaller

Surprised they didn't just keep it as a contaiment board tbh, well looks like they are either going to go to a chan or come here if they want to keep posting.
Maybe they will learn that hate is the only correct emotion to feel when soyciety treats you like this.

I thought that it was run and moderated by IT cucks tho? Like their little petting zoo for incels, for IT to virtue signal about, while asserting control and still making fun of them.

When I found out it was made by IT members, I just avoided it like the plague, so I guess I missed out on some good memes.

We’re they not able to control the narrative enough, so they decided to ban it afterall? Pathetic

it was pointless, but i had no idea it was still around at all.

not that i care about reddit, or any social media for that matter.

twitter brought the hammer down on funposting last week, mainstream social media is dead.

Having a female mod didn't save them? Surprising.

They ban subreddits for being "hateful". A bunch of trannies in California decide who get banned.
Yeah imo reddit only left alt-right subs up for a while as controlled opposition to stir sjws up about how hate subs are being left up and that a crack down needs to occur. Then after they were finished with preliminary banning and quarantining of incel and manosphere subs they nuked the alt-right subs now that ahs users were in a frenzy about how hate subs were allowed to remain up.
reddit is run by soy cucks.

Yeah imo reddit only left alt-right subs up for a while as controlled opposition to stir sjws up about how hate subs are being left up and that a crack down needs to occur. Then after they were finished with preliminary banning and quarantining of incel and manosphere subs they nuked the alt-right subs now that ahs users were in a frenzy about how hate subs were allowed to remain up.
I'm surprised the redpill subs havent been banned yet. Guess they fell off the soy radar after getting quarantined.

I'm surprised the redpill subs havent been banned yet. Guess they fell off the soy radar after getting quarantined.
That's probably coming soon tbh
Quarantined subs have at most 1 and a half years after they get quarantined before they are banned.

Also noticed that before subs (quarantined or not) are banned there's usually an uptick in "curious" users that claim the sub isn't as bad as others say. It definitely lets people in the sub have their guard down. Reddit admins like to ban subs when users least expect it. Probably for the shock value it gives others and the high they get from powertripping that way tbh

Sad.
I used to view for the dopamine rush due to the memes.
Reddit format is extremely well made for memes. Overall, incelswithouthate was just a shadow of shortcellls, which was a shadow of shortcells.....and so on.

This is what happens to incels if they even dare to speak
Fuckin Reddit is a shithole

Plebbit continues to show what a Stalinist wasteland of restricted thought it advertised itself not to be at first.

“IncelsWithoutHate” I’m glad they were banned.

Jfl at "without hate"

Hate is the most powerful and stable emotion

It is the fuel necessary to make change

If you cannot be loved you should at least be feared