Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incelswithouthate banned

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
The last incel stronghold on reddit was just banned debunking the narrative that the reason that they ban incel subs is because they are "offensive"

I lost all interest in that sub after I was banned for no reason. It was mega cucked anyways

even thought i browsed that sub, it was very very soy.

Refugees incoming

deleted reddit app and blocked it from my computer, such a cringe site. they ban IWH but not FDS?

even thought i browsed that sub, it was very very soy.
indeed, jfl at their heavily diluted blackpill.

btw don't worry goys we still have incelexit:soy:

RIP. I enjoyed it very much for the memes, tbh.

Welp, those 20,000+ incel refugees got nowhere else to go now. I guess their only choice is to join .co and be, what's the term that cucks like to use in relation to this site, "radicalized."

One thing I'm astounded by, is that I still don't know why cucks think that when they get incel subs banned, or when incel subs eventually do get banned, incels will crawl straight to them for help because they have "nowhere else to go." That's not how any of this shit works. The blackpill is potent, and will always remain omnipresent, as long as there is life still on Earth.

Either way, incoming join wave, buddy boyolossuses.

Last edited:
I hated Reddit but the platform format was very good for posting memes. Shame.

The last incel stronghold on reddit was just banned debunking the narrative that the reason that they ban incel subs is because they are "offensive"
Good

Maybe we'll get more users onboard here.

First off, banning someone for being offensive is a cucked SJW move, but since Jewtech represents exactly that I'm not surprised. Second off, it was never about us being offensive (which is right cuz last time I checked we had freedom of speech), it was always, since the very beginning, about eradicating the ideology from its roots; and that's something they will never achieve. So, all they can do is silence us on their forums. However, there will be a backlash from proponents of free speech (mostly of the conservative side), even among those with disagree with us. But for that to happen we need to push this story into the mainstream.

Also, Jewtech is slowly losing the battle as people are migrating to smaller platforms where there's no censorship. Moreover, there's a shitload of actual offensive content of platforms like reddit and twitter that's still up. Here's an example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3ItqVqsJM

Meanwhile femaledatingstrategy is still up.

JFL at this clownworld.

Yet another example of why peaceful activism is of no use to low status males. It doesnt matter if we're hateful or not. It doesn't matter whether we cater to society's standards. No one gives a fuck, they want us to shut up and be good little wagecucks and suffer in silence.

The only time society gives a fuck about non-Chad men is the threat of violence and chaos. Tell a therapist or whatever mental health shill that youre lonely and depressed and feel you have no greater purpose in life? Theyll dismiss your concerns as trivial, gaslight you, and maybe give you some jewpills.

Tell them youre ready to go ER and turn a school into a slaughterhouse? They're all ears then, theyll listen to your every word, right before they institutionalize you that is. If they see that often enough though, they might just have to confront it and realize it's a real problem

Whatever you think of that sub, its banning is only going to radicalize our demographic further. Reminds me of that JFK (i think?) quote "if you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution inevitable."

*btw fbi im not advocating violence as a means to achieve any agenda, just describing the inevitable consequences of alienating sexless male youth.

Honestly good riddance. Fuck that sub. I am glad it got banned. They are all a bunch of cucks who think they are “based and blackpilled”

Tbh I'm not looking forward to the refugees from what I saw most of them were failed normies not cels per say and most were just attention whores and weak submissive betas with a female head mod on top of that.

Shoot all cels without hate refuges on sight ngl ded srs.

That sub was starting to become simpy.

Jfl at "without hate"

Hate is the most powerful and stable emotion

It is the fuel necessary to make change

If you cannot be loved you should at least be feared

I don't know much about Reddit (never posted there); can someone explain why they ban subreddits and who does that and why?

they ban IWH but not FDS?

FDS is clear hate group, should be banned if much lighter groups are also banned. (personally I don't want to ban anything) But because it's women's place, it is accepted. Is there Men's dating strategy subreddit? Probably not or it would be small, because most men simply take what they can, they are not in a position to choose with whom they date.

I don't know much about Reddit (never posted there); can someone explain why they ban subreddits and who does that and why?
They ban subreddits for being "hateful". A bunch of trannies in California decide who get banned.

Sad shit, man. I was part of that subreddit.

The reddit staff are soy.
View attachment 421943
View attachment 421944

Tbh I'm not looking forward to the refugees from what I saw most of them were failed normies not cels per say and most were just attention whores and weak submissive betas with a female head mod on top of that.

Shoot all cels without hate refuges on sight ngl ded srs.
I heard there was a female moderating that subreddit but I hope that isn’t true.

Last edited:
They ban subreddits for being "hateful". A bunch of trannies in California decide who get banned.
Not only that. I have used Reddit (without ever having an account) and many subreddits that I have read have been banned for other reasons. Like subreddits concerning computer game cracks, videogame console piracy subreddits, subreddits sharing links to football and other sports and contents streams etc.

Does anyone even know ?

I mean, in theory anyone can become moderator, and I suppose there is some sort of democratic process in the decision making, but can democratic principles even work online, when you don't have to prove your identity ? What's stopping someone with enough resources to create fake users, to pay moderators to follow directives and so on ?

it was inevitable since reddit is run by soy cucks. guess this is one of the last incel spaces.

Cucks need to stop trying to build communities there.

Not only that. I have used Reddit (without ever having an account) and many subreddits that I have read have been banned for other reasons. Like subreddits concerning computer game cracks, videogame console piracy subreddits, subreddits sharing links to football and other sports and contents streams etc.
Illegal stuff also gets banned, "harassment"(criticizing foids) also gets banned.

I heard there was a female moderating that subreddit but I hope that isn’t true.
Yes it was true. Imagine getting moderated by a foid JFL. Even permitting such state of affairs just proves that none of those people are truly blackpilled and they shouldn't come here.

Most of those retards would post on how bad their shit is sometimes I would look through their histories and reveal normie or sometimes even fucking chadlite tier faces. Fucking delusional piece of shits attention whores. Larpers incoming.

Incels without hate banned for hate jfl. It's literally in their name that they are not hateful. :feelskek: :feelskek:

REFUGEES WELCOME!

They are gonna take refugee in softcore incel subreddits like deadbedrooms, relationship advice and foreveralone

Yes it was true. Imagine getting moderated by a foid JFL. Even permitting such state of affairs just proves that none of those people are truly blackpilled and they shouldn't come here.

Most of those retards would post on how bad their shit is sometimes I would look through their histories and reveal normie or sometimes even fucking chadlite tier faces. Fucking delusional piece of shits attention whores. Larpers incoming.
Women should not be part of incel spaces, they can’t relate.

when catering to the feminist sjw mob still gets u banned
could not care less.
Yes it was true. Imagine getting moderated by a foid JFL.

like having synnagogues ministered by neo nazis or muslim terrorists.

Reddit being reddit, i will continue an incel with hate, thank you very much

I hate normies and incels in denial so fucking much, they're like "oh hey look a community of depressed young men who want to at least talk to other losers and vent on the internet, how dare they!". While others go party with their friends, fuck their girlfriends 4 times a day and enjoy life I don't even have the right to talk to a few virgins on the internet JFL

Cucks without balls refugees incoming

Surprised it lasted so long. They cucked themselves to stay on that site and yet they were still treated like we are. How did not being hateful turn out for them? What incels must remember when they try and do the same shit fruitlessly is that these sites don't want incels. They will always use any excuse, no matter what, to ban incels. I'm in favor of going back to decentralized forms of communication. Reduce Reddit to its original purpose of a content aggregator.

Not surprised one bit that it inevitably met its end, cuckit is simply too soy to allow it indefinitely
Actually surprised that it lasted this long
Anyway fuck u/board_gaming, fuck soyyit and fuck normies

Close registrations for ~2weeks to mitigate the influx of rapefugees