Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels Would Win In A Fight Against A Landwhale

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I accept the fact that I have 10 year old frame, (5'7 ft 155lb) but I can easily destroy a landwhale. I have beaten over 6ft guys in a fight. I am doing many sports since I was kindergarten. There is no chance that a rotting landwhale defeats me in a 1v1 fight unless she is a mma master like Ronda Rousey. I don't understand why IT and normie faggots are laughing at me and thinking that a landwhale can defeat me.

Last edited:
You should focus more on strength

Landwhales are idiots
There are barely any landwhales here in curryland young JBs are built like an hour glass or just skinny

There are barely any landwhales here in curryland young JBs are built like an hour glass or just skinny
Landwhales are not stronger than me. Even if they are I'll bite them like Hannibal Lecter. There is no chance of they are winning in a fight.

I'm convinced that even turbomanlets with Knajid-tier frame can easily beat up the buffest landwhales. Toilets are physically inferior.