Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels without hate in a nutshell

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210226 224950 Reddit

Screenshot 20210226 225006 Reddit

Screenshot 20210226 225029 Reddit

Screenshot 20210226 225100 Reddit

> Female mod

> Female mod who doesn't bother denying she has sex

> Female mod who says water is wet shit and has simps drooling over her.

Braincels all over again. The day this place ever gets a female mod is the day it burns to ash.

IWH userbase is made up of soys. Wow. Who’d have thought it?

Disgusting. Imagine simping for a foid who you don’t even know the look of.

Disgusting. Imagine simping for a foid who you don’t even know the look of.
Could very well be a man.

But the thought of it being a female is enough for these cucks

20210122 185144

Btw, really cucked, foid worshipping as an incel is one of the most cucked things you can do

Welcome to Reddit

"boardie" is an obese sheboon btw

some of the people on that sub are probably okay but I genuinely cannot browse it because of the magnitude of content being posted by cringe normtards. makes me angry more than anything. braincels was at least comfy and enjoyable to browse for most of its history

I mean we know they are cucked but seeing shit like that makes me wonder what would happen if we let a foid here, i bet a lot of people would say shit like "oh she's a foid but she's based so it's okay"

I mean there was some people who simped for @Sincere even tho no one knew if it was a bitch or not :feelshaha:
Its honestly pathetic.

Imagine allowing the enemy to gain a high position in your community. JfL

"boardie" is an obese sheboon btw

some of the people on that sub are probably okay but I genuinely cannot browse it because of the magnitude of content being posted by cringe normtards. makes me angry more than anything. braincels was at least comfy and enjoyable to browse for most of its history
Gross. She was also mod of braincels too.

But everyone hated her so she eventually resigned.

Guess she sucked some amount of dick to get another position moderating male communities.

Makes you wonder what a foid has to gain doing that

Last edited:
Simps and cucks are a fucking disease

It's bad enough allowing females to post... But making one of them as A MOD? FOR A FORUM THAT IS DEDICATED TO VIRGIN MALES? DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW INSULTING THAT IS? A SEX HAVER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX MODERATING AND BANNING INCELS FOR "HATEFUL" SPEECH???

Its honestly pathetic.

Gross. She was also mod of braincels too.

But everyone hated her so she eventually resigned.

Guess she sucked some amount of dick to get another position moderating male communities.

Makes you wonder what a foid has to gain doing that
just looking at the screenshots in the OP alone is enough to raise my cortisol level significantly. these people are genuine fucking mouthbreathers. imagine calling yourself "blackpilled" and "based" and then the moment some obese foid makes a super mild, uncontroversial statement that kind of aligns with your beliefs you go full OMG M'LADY IS SO BASED!! HAVE 172 UPVOTES AND ALL MY GOLD QUEEN. pathetic

These "men" (if you can even call them that) have a serious defect in their brains or something. That or just consumed way too much soy during their teenage years. Tbh I am not surprised, T levels are plummeting in men and young boys that develop gynecomastia aka bitch tits is rising substantially (caused by high estrogen).

Incels without hate still can't get a date

At this rate those cucks will be simping for IT landwhales in 2 years.

If that generic cheesy comment was made by a guy it wouldn't get 5 upvotes and none of these awards jfl

View attachment 416344

View attachment 416345

View attachment 416346

View attachment 416347

> Female mod

> Female mod who doesn't bother denying she has sex

> Female mod who says water is wet shit and has simps drooling over her.

Braincels all over again. The day this place ever gets a female mod is the day it burns to ash.
The level of attention females can get is suifuel. Meanwhile we rot in a corner on the internet of loneliness.
Just look at the male mods on this server, they barely get tagged or mentioned except to complain.
Truly over for the male race.

They're fucking simps

YASSS BASED KWEEN :soy: :soy: :soy:

JFL at these cuckcels :feelskek:

imo that's why iwh is up and braincels isn't. iwh is allowed to get watered down by normies into just turning into another generic edgy meme sub. Basically removes any serious discussions from being had and makes the remaining legit users there not want to have any discussions and spend more time paying attention to how the place has become a zoo.

It wasn't like this in the start, idk what happened
Reddit castrated them with no remorse and put their balls in a jewel box

They no longer have enough T to migrate to .Co