Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels with the power of the titans

Which titan would you use on your bullies.

• Colossal

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Armored

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Beast

• Jaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Founding

• Cart

• Attack

• War hammer

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Imagine having the power to crush and nuke enemies by transforming into giants. To crush all the enemies that made you suffer. To finally become the one who comes at top. To be free. Freedom. We will always be stuck fighting this goddamn plagued world. Which titan would you choose?

idk nerd shit

I'd get godzilla'd and blown up by fighter jets or something

what incel titan?

Those were the days, before all my friends got gfs and left me. Im not even a weeb anymore, i am just nostalgic to being one

The peak of weebdom. Nowadays everything is cookie cutter repetitive. Alas I am still a weeb, since I have nothing else to do with my time.

I tried rewatching some series but it just isn't the same anymore, everything feels too over the top, and cringe worthy. Plus i get memories from better times watching it which is ultra suifuel. I just cant being my self too it. For example i remember really likeing FMAB, however when i started rewatching it a couple years i just could bring myself to it, it felt like a kids show. I donnu maybe dopamine receptors are just run dry nowadays i cant really enjoy anything anymore

I think I have the same problem. My dope receptors are just fucking fried, everything is boring

The moment you show yourself as a giant, it's over.
Best to choose a military oriented giant so you can become a biological weapon, so it's best to choose colossal or armored giant tbh.

d4791e3a58f9aa4d139844502ddf9dc3.jpg