Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels with sisters

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
how is your life?

im pretty tired because my sister has a poor chad bf and he is in my house all the fucking day and i hide in my room to avoid him

Sisters and Mothers should provide sex for the truecels of the family.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Sisters and Mothers should provide sex for the truecels of the family.

lol no

stepsisters are ok tho

Fuck him to assert dominance

My sister is a good girl. I am raising her as a cultured, sophisticated person. She is 15 and she has no boy friend.
PS: I'm not from a fucking degenerate Western country. So, there's no chance of getting sex before marriage. No hymen no diamond is legit here.

ironcrusher38 said:
My sister is a good girl. I am raising her as a cultured, sophisticated person. She is 15 and she has no boy friend.
PS: I'm not from a fucking degenerate Western country. So, there's no chance of getting sex before marriage. No hymen no diamond is legit here.

are you from saudi arabia? lol

ironcrusher38 said:
Don't believe

ItheIthe said:
ironcrusher38 said:
Don't believe
Well, here conservative guys don't marry non-virgin women and progressive guys don't marry at all. For a girl grew up in a conservative family, being Stacy means being single forever. Here guys don't betabux ex sluts. I'm an ex Muslim new agnostic, but I find conservative patriarchy beneficial for society.

My sister is a total whore and fucks for money.

I haven't seen my sister in years, but it's weird to see someone go from an innocent little girl to a cock hungry whore. She probably has her own orbiters.

It sucks..at least older sisters. They can sense my incelness and are ashamed that I'm related to them.

*noticed thread title*
Please don't be incest, please don't be incest...
*click*
phew...
So far so good
*noticed 1st reply*
God damn it!

JovanD said:
*noticed thread title*
*click*
phew...
So far so good
*noticed 1st reply*
God damn it!
If you wouldn't fuck your mother if she offered, you are volcel.

a-virgin-nigger said:
JovanD said:
*noticed thread title*
*click*
phew...
So far so good
*noticed 1st reply*
God damn it!
If you wouldn't fuck your mother if she offered, you are volcel.

Big if true

My mother told me she should have aborted me just like she aborted my sister. I was 16 when she said that to me. Why? I told her I didn’t believe in God, a major taboo when you’re black.

Asshatting said:
My mother told me she should have aborted me just like she aborted my sister. I was 16 when she said that to me. Why? I told her I didn’t believe in God, a major taboo when you’re black.

Mine wanted to disown me and kick me out of house when she found out i was fucking a trap.
Luckily for me she pussied out, she acts like nothing is happening. It's a bit surreal, but fine by me.

My sister is a 55 year old virgin.

All women have orbiters no matter how fucking hideous they might be. A morbidly obese leper quadrapalegic still has at least one betabux orbiter. Assuming otherwise is just cope.

Pretty sure my sister is a feminist. Getting annoyed with her

Last edited:
how is your life?

im pretty tired because my sister has a poor chad bf and he is in my house all the fucking day and i hide in my room to avoid him
My sister is an absolute attention whore, yesterday she caused a fight among the parents, i had to intervene violently to stop them.