Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels with sisters

palmenkot

palmenkot

Greycel
So for the guys here with sisters how did they make you feel growing up? I have two sisters one younger and one older especially the younger one has been treated like a goddess all her life which pisses me off so much no matter where she goes she atleast gets looked at in a way of "wow she's gorgeous" She gets free stuff from time to time and lots of men are trying to get with her although she is chubby

My other sister is a total misandrist that fucks literally everyone its honestly embarrassing it makes me want to die thinking i have a sister like that but in the end both of them get treated better than i ever will

I'll take your bratty little sister

I don't have any sisters myself, but they should introduce you to single girls. Since yours is slutty she probably knows some sluts who get a little lonely

Welcome to being a man.

Also your older sister didn't "fuck" anyone. She doesn't have a dick. She GOT fucked, she didn't fuck. There's a difference.

Welcome to being a man.

Also your older sister didn't "fuck" anyone. She doesn't have a dick. She GOT fucked, she didn't fuck. There's a difference.
True wrong choice of words

I don't have any sisters myself, but they should introduce you to single girls. Since yours is slutty she probably knows some sluts who get a little lonely
My little sister has disgustingly high standards all these guys around her that are objectively genetically superior and she still didn't have a relationship or anything like that

My little sister has disgustingly high standards all these guys around her that are objectively genetically superior and she still didn't have a relationship or anything like that
I'll be her first

Welcome to being a man.

She let them put their golf ball in her hole and basically became the towns golf cart

They get treated like princesses since childhood, tutorial mode from the start.

They get treated like princesses since childhood, tutorial mode from the start.
Pisses me off so much especially my little sister gets treated so well it kind of makes me resent her even if i do get along with her extremely well

Pisses me off so much especially my little sister gets treated so well it kind of makes me resent her even if i do get along with her extremely well
Sister of my mother has 4 kids, first 2 was girls, then boy was born, these 2 bitches tortured him and did all kinds of sadistic acts towards him, they got no punishment. It must be common, females always treated better.

Sisterpill is brutal. I'm so thankful I'm an only child. Seeing a brother getting girls would be bad enough, but having a sister that lives on tutorial mode would make me suicidal.

Sister of my mother has 4 kids, first 2 was girls, then boy was born, these 2 bitches tortured him and did all kinds of sadistic acts towards him, they got no punishment. It must be common, females always treated better.
In my household we got treated relatively fair which i am quite grateful for but the way women and men are viewed by society is just so rage inducing

Sisterpill is brutal. I'm so thankful I'm an only child. Seeing a brother getting girls would be bad enough, but having a sister that lives on tutorial mode would make me suicidal.
Trust me it does especially since they are both got way better genetics than i did especially my little sister

Funny GIF

Trust me it does especially since they are both got way better genetics than i did especially my little sister
That most be straight up suifuel. i'm sorry you are subjected to that brocel

So for the guys here with sisters how did they make you feel growing up? I have two sisters one younger and one older especially the younger one has been treated like a goddess all her life which pisses me off so much no matter where she goes she atleast gets looked at in a way of "wow she's gorgeous" She gets free stuff from time to time and lots of men are trying to get with her although she is chubby

My other sister is a total misandrist that fucks literally everyone its honestly embarrassing it makes me want to die thinking i have a sister like that but in the end both of them get treated better than i ever will

What about your father ?

What is he doing about it ?

it all make sense

and mother ?
Mother is completely confused on what to do she tries talking to her and my older sister has for my knowledge stopped being a slut to the extent she used to be but my mother still worries for her a lot

is your younger sister a whore too?

and what about your mom? she doesnt mind them whoring out?
Little sister 100% still a virgin my mother is completely helpless to what my older sister does she tries talking to her but a slut will be a slut ig

Little sister 100% still a virgin my mother is completely helpless to what my older sister does she tries talking to her but a slut will be a slut ig
So in our society if she acts like a slut she is completely disowned and forced to drop her last name legally. If one girl in your society starts acting like a whore and you dont punish her, other whores will pop up like a virus. This is the reason the west has fallen because you actually listen to women lol.

So in our society if she acts like a slut she is completely disowned and forced to drop her last name legally. If one girl in your society starts acting like a whore and you dont punish her, other whores will pop up like a virus. This is the reason the west has fallen because you actually listen to women lol.
My mom is too weak to do that sadly she's too caring for that

My mom is too weak to do that sadly she's too caring for that
Not your moms job of course, no mother would do that, it should be the father or the head of the family which shouldnt be a woman