Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels Wikipedia Article is written by females

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

I mean you don't even need to check who wrote it to know that a fem wrote it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:GorillaWarfare

Editor 1: mostly responsible for making the incels wiki article biased fake
IMG 2044

Editor 2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gamaliel

The unbiased article on incels that existed before we got viral has been deleted and no longer is able to be accessed. Also, they made it so you can't edit the current incels article unless you were the original cucks who destroyed it.

If there were any justice, these foids would be forced to switch places with us.

Yeah uranium ragefuel, check the top definition for incel in urban dictionary, check also top YouTube videos about incel's. All are pure plutonium ragefuel infused with antimatter

That article doesn't even pretend to be objective "a sense of entitlement to sex" JFL.

Don't understand why someone like her would waste time writing online about incels. But I wouldn't think too much of it, people have many different perception of what an incel is, and when within this community we have things like truecels and volcels etc.

Edit: just read parts of it and it's terrible, like I even buy wiki standards. Lol wtf, you'd think it was a vandalised page

Last edited:
>Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual
What the fuck?

yeah i'm never donating to wikipedia again.

Don't understand why someone like her would waste time writing online about incels. But I wouldn't think too much of it, people have many different perception of what an incel is, and when within this community we have things like truecels and volcels etc.

Bullying ugly men has been a favored female past time for decades

It's not possible to access the original even? Wtf, did the Ministry of Truth flush it down the memory hole?

The times we are living in.

WELL WELL I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED

She should have to suffer,

why can't femoid let us live in peace :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

JFL they can't even look at the FAQ or the rules of this place. All of their bullshit incriminating definitions must come from urban dictionary or youtube

>Racism

Why the fuck do they project racism onto us?
We are more accepting of ethnics than society itself.

Someone dox her and fuck with her life

Looks like she would like to be denailed and skinned alive. I wish she can have these.

>Racism

Because FUCKING WHITE MALES are to blame for everything

Subhuman lower third. Her male looksmatch jumped off a bridge long ago

Why cant normies and cucktears just leave us alone

the incel wikipedia entry used to be blackpilled in 2013 until feminists had the page deleted in 2014.

>Racism

It's the progressive cuck thinking, "we think anything with disagree with is racist."

Bullying ugly men has been a favored female past time for decades

Or better yet, baiting a Chad/Chadlite to do it and watching with glee.

Why cant normies and cucktears just leave us alone
I'll never understand this. It's not enough to ignore fringe communities. You have to harass, mock, and demean them.

I also like how it's all theory too, like the "four incel killers," when there was only two. Stupid fucking bitches need to get banned.

Those sources are absolute garbage

I'll never understand this. It's not enough to ignore fringe communities. You have to harass, mock, and demean them.
They don't want us to exist at all. Our very existence on this planet threatens their world view. By being alive and unloved we prove that the universe is at best uncaring, and at worst, well no one wants to think about that. But one thing is certain, our lives prove that just world theory is a fantasy.

> semi-protected
TGtJl7k.gif

Is there any greater proof of the rampant lies and corruption in modern society, than that Wikipedia page?

They lie through their teeth to keep this "system" running orderly.

>Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual
What the fuck?

And there are people who deny an anti-white agenda exists. Ha.

"Self-identified incels are mostly white,"
so much hate , and so many lies

Reminder that wikipedia got more and more biased on incels as we got more popular.
https://incels.is/threads/2010s-wik...more-accurate-and-objective-than-2018s.49712/
See for yourself.

2010: https://web.archive.org/web/20100713165932/http://en.wikipedia.org:80/wiki/Incel

2018: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

Note that the 2018 version has been "semi-protected until June 5th" for around two months now, so they just took whatever the first person wrote there and blocked the page from being modified, despite the terrible quality sources.

They'll never fix it either. Just more in the mountains of evidence that society isn't willing to give us a fair shake, they just want to phase us out of existence.

I have read the first part of the article and have to say it is fairly reasonable. The only thing that is factually wrong is that we are mostly white as there are many ethnics here. That many incels are racist i.e. is true. I mean I am racist to a fair degree. It is also true that we are hateful towards people that have sex and that they create a connection between us and mass murderers is also reasonable considering many of us worship ER. Entitlement of sex. Yes we believe in that and I think it is absolutely reasonable. Each person has a right to be happy and sex is part of that so we are entitled to sex.

The only problem I have with the article is the white part as these boards are full of ethnicels.

That article doesn't even pretend to be objective "a sense of entitlement to sex" JFL.

There's literally nothing wrong with an entitlement to sex, if you're at least contributing to society you should get a chance to marry a woman. That's pretty much every society other than the west.

There's literally nothing wrong with an entitlement to sex, if you're at least contributing to society you should get a chance to marry a woman. That's pretty much every society other than the west.

Yes I agree. We should not deny that we believe in the entitlement but rather fight for it actively and openly.

It's actually improved slightly since I saw it last time (about 4 weeks ago) perhaps the feminist editors have been challenged in the talk section about their so called facts and references.

2.5/10

& she's a cat lady..

800px-Max_copyediting.jpg

Last edited: