Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who make it out

C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
How should we treat the ones who make it out of inceldom? Should we listen to their stories or just ban them outright?
Are there any members lurking right now who HAVE made it out?

I have, and she's right behind me. Ban me if you must.

There is no escape brother. You are incel for the duration of your whole life.

On the off chance an incel makes it out I would argue it isn't very brotherly to ban him. If we are being honest hardly anyone will make it out though so it probably won't be much of a problem

Grotesque said:
how did you make it out? please tell us your success stories. Maybe I'm in denial from a-virgin-nigger's reply

They need to be banned the mind control hormones released from sexual intercourse with a female has corrupted them, They will now support females, and possess a positive view of them which is simply incompatible with the spirit of this website.

If an incel looksmaxxed hardly or got a surgery why ban them? They're the prime examples of blackpill. They're the proof of blackpill. They can tell the difference between incel and chad life from their own first-hand experiences.

cyborgglory said:
Grotesque said:
how did you make it out? please tell us your success stories. Maybe I'm in denial from a-virgin-nigger's reply
He didn't lmao

dont be an aspie
dont be a manlet

looksmax your hair, clothes, beard.
go for shy girls

thats simply the only way. with enough determination you can get a hookup on tinder within a month or 2.

Grotesque said:

Pics or didn't happen

cyborgglory said:
How should we treat the ones who make it out of inceldom? Should we listen to their stories or just ban them outright?
Are there any members lurking right now who HAVE made it out?

Can you make it out?

I wouldn't hate any ex-incel, good for them.

I do think that if any incel on here escapes inceldom they should be made to leave the forum since they aren't an incel anymore, maybe let them make a goodbye post and then ban them.

Grotesque said:

What's going on there brother? Also, congrats

universallyabhorred said:
They need to be banned the mind control hormones released from sexual intercourse with a female has corrupted them, They will now support females, and possess a positive view of them which is simply incompatible with the spirit of this website.

I agree. Back when I was still posting in Foreveralone, a lot of the guys who "got out" would post the exact same platitudes they argued against a day ago. Those who ascend to normiehood tend to forget their past struggles very quickly.

cyborgglory said:
I lost my virginity at 36.

My only interactions with anyone beyond wageslavemates from 2002-2014 was as a female online named Leelee Phoenix. It started out as just an experiment, but once the validation and human feelings came, I couldn't stop.

In 2014, I finally got caught. Which led me to posting on various loser sites... wizchan, especially. Wizchan destroys one's soul more than anywhere, and eventually I tried blowing my brains out in 2015.

I failed because I was too stupid to know how to use a gun. I was then forced into therapy which I can write tomes about, and have on other boards.

That led to me going on Lookism and swallowing the black pill. I was red pilled since I was a teen, the type that always thought one thing would get me over the top like lifting, etc... 

Black pill destroyed my inhibitions. I finally accepted that I'm ugly, was born ugly, and my life was irrevocably shit from birth due to my horrible dumb Polack genes. This led me to start approaching lots of women, because I didn't care anymore. I hated women, and just wanted to fuck one before I die.

I played tennis at a high level in my youth, so I decided to join a tennis club in 2015.

There's a social circle within the club that I'm somewhat part of... most of them are rich and look down on me as garbage. But, some people are nice to me. Some females would always say 'hi' to me, and I'd mumble like an Aspie.

I decided to drag myself to a Halloween party within this social circle in 2016, and got extremely drunk.

I approached a female that often greeted me, and awkwardly hit on her (this is after 50+ other approaches that went nowhere, and I only approached sub-6s). She admitted to having a crush on me for months, and was glad I finally said something. She made things physical right away, and it was simple from there. She took me back to her place that night and I nutted on her 4 times.

We've been together since then, with a couple breaks where she probably fucked Chad. And I fucked a few other hideous women, too. She's probably still fucking other guys, too. Which I don't care about.

The lesson is:

Be attractive.

If a female finds you attractive, it's hard to fuck it up. But, you do need to approach first unless you're Chad. The difference with how a female treats you when she's attracted to you is a complete 180. It's enjoyable to be around women when they do.

If a female doesn't, run. Don't think about it. Don't talk to her ever again. You can't change her. She will always hate you. Post on boards about raping and acid facing her. Because she does deserve it for not treating you like a human.

If you're a sub-3 truecel, commit suicide. I'm not joking. I know there's ~20% of males that will just never make it, and I want to hug all of you that aren't weak beta white knight cucks. I wish I could destroy the endless pain you feel.

incels who live like true incels and make it out (due to looks improving, I don't count betabuxxing) usually become the most blackpilled individuals of all.

Grotesque said:

My only interactions with anyone beyond wageslavemates from 2002-2014 was as a female online named Leelee Phoenix. It started out as just an experiment, but once the validation and human feelings came, I couldn't stop.

In 2014, I finally got caught. Which led me to posting on various loser sites... wizchan, especially. Wizchan destroys one's soul more than anywhere, and eventually I tried blowing my brains out in 2015.

I failed because I was too stupid to know how to use a gun. I was then forced into therapy which I can write tomes about, and have on other boards.

That led to me going on Lookism and swallowing the black pill. I was red pilled since I was a teen, the type that always thought one thing would get me over the top like lifting, etc... 

Black pill destroyed my inhibitions. I finally accepted that I'm ugly, was born ugly, and my life was irrevocably shit from birth due to my horrible dumb Polack genes. This led me to start approaching lots of women, because I didn't care anymore. I hated women, and just wanted to fuck one before I die.

I played tennis at a high level in my youth, so I decided to join a tennis club in 2015.

There's a social circle within the club that I'm somewhat part of... most of them are rich and look down on me as garbage. But, some people are nice to me. Some females would always say 'hi' to me, and I'd mumble like an Aspie.

I decided to drag myself to a Halloween party within this social circle in 2016, and got extremely drunk.

I approached a female that often greeted me, and awkwardly hit on her (this is after 50+ other approaches that went nowhere, and I only approached sub-6s). She admitted to having a crush on me for months, and was glad I finally said something. She made things physical right away, and it was simple from there. She took me back to her place that night and I nutted on her 4 times.

We've been together since then, with a couple breaks where she probably fucked Chad. And I fucked a few other hideous women, too. She's probably still fucking other guys, too. Which I don't care about.

The lesson is:

Be attractive.

If a female finds you attractive, it's hard to fuck it up. But, you do need to approach first unless you're Chad. The difference with how a female treats you when she's attracted to you is a complete 180. It's enjoyable to be around women when they do.

If a female doesn't, run. Don't think about it. Don't talk to her ever again. You can't change her. She will always hate you. Post on boards about raping and acid facing her. Because she does deserve it for not treating you like a human.

If you're a sub-3 truecel, commit suicide. I'm not joking. I know there's ~20% of males that will just never make it, and I want to hug all of you that aren't weak beta white knight cucks. I wish I could destroy the endless pain you feel.

can you make a thread about this? like Ask Me Anything

if an incel escapes inceldom WITHOUT surgery, they were fake.

Braces, surgery and all around looksmaxing + late effects of puberty. Made it out, now Chad-lite, pretty black pilled on how looks effect everyday life.

Grotesque said:

The lesson is:

Be attractive.

Fakecel

Zyros said:
incels who live like true incels and make it out (due to looks improving, I don't count betabuxxing) usually become the most blackpilled individuals of all.
True.

Not that I improved my looks, but I was a lankcel into my 20s. Ugly lankcel = Death.

Having sex once doesn't mean you're outa inceldom, but getting LTR is.
If they really did get a LTR that makes them happy they would prolly leave this place anyways, so ban would be redundant.
Id say they might have useful stories.

weservenomsg said:
dont be an aspie
dont be a manlet

looksmax your hair, clothes, beard.
go for shy girls

thats simply the only way. with enough determination you can get a hookup on tinder within a month or 2.

What do you classify as a manlet?

Grotesque said:
True.

Not that I improved my looks, but I was a lankcel into my 20s. Ugly lankcel = Death.

It's impossible to die a virgin if you are tall.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
if an incel escapes inceldom WITHOUT surgery, they were fake.

Wait when did you get surgery?

Grotesque said:

The lesson is:

Be attractive.

Great post and writing. High verbal IQ detected.

If they escpaed they were never incels to begin with.

I'd be happy for anyone escaping inceldom.

a-virgin-nigger said:
There is no escape brother. You are incel for the duration of your whole life.

Once an incel always an incel.

its probably those late-bloomers (underaged: going from teen to adult) or a volcel (without knowing it) and perhaps just wanted to hang out with us, probably does not know he's normie looking...

Grotesque said:
This is the only reason I wouldn't call for your ban. I am 30 years old and I feel anyone who reached wizard status through inceldom should be granted honorary incel status, even though they technically aren't one. The fucks who lost their virginity as a teenager or during their early 20s should fuck right off. People who lost their virginity after the age of 25, but not to a girlfriend are ok in my books too. The most natural period to lose your virginity is when you are young, and I feel that there is irreversible damage done to your social IQ if you haven't even though you wanted to.

I almost made it out when I was 27, but my high inhib prevented me from making a move when we were lying in bed, almost naked. That is what happens when a woman who has no idea how to seduce tries to seduce a high-inhib, beta, incel male. Shit was awkward as fuck the moment I stepped inside her apartment.

blackcel said:
This is the only reason I wouldn't call for your ban. I am 30 years old and I feel anyone who reached wizard status through inceldom should be granted honorary incel status, even though they technically aren't one. The fucks who lost their virginity as a teenager or during their early 20s should fuck right off. People who lost their virginity after the age of 25, but not to a girlfriend are ok in my books too. The most natural period to lose your virginity is when you are young, and I feel that there is irreversible damage done to your social IQ if you haven't even though you wanted to.

I almost made it out when I was 27, but my high inhib prevented me from making a move when we were lying in bed, almost naked. That is what happens when a woman who has no idea how to seduce tries to seduce a high-inhib, beta, incel male. Shit was awkward as fuck the moment I stepped inside her apartment.
The damage of no sex or human validation in my teens-young 20s can never be fixed. I think about it constantly and cannot cease hating myself. It is a necessary step before entering adulthood.

The sexual market is very different around my age. It's not just my GF, a lot of women have shown interest in me in the last few years. All sub-5, but still. Until age 25, looks is an absolute necessity.

blackcel said:

dude how do you fuck it up once youre lying in bed together "almost naked"  ?  slap yourself