Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who believe in " alpha" and " beta " please tell me why you do.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Common termanology used by PUA , redpill and lookims retards.

sometimes i cant tell if incels.is is actually truecels or just redpillers who want to relate to incels.

Alphas are genetically superior and masculine guys (i.e. not gymcels). They usually get laid.
Betas are genetically inferior, weak guys. No matter how much they gymcel, they will always be betas.
Simple as that.

what's wrong with that? some men grab girls by the ass within one minute and some bring flowers on every date

Alphas are born not made, they are higher T. low inhib and like risk taking behavior

what's wrong with that? some men grab girls by the ass within one minute and some bring flowers on every date
Plus some men have no fear getting in a fight and know how to throw a punch while men like me start hyperventilating

Even if you are Incel you can still act alpha.

alpha = good looking

beta = ugly

Alphas are genetically superior and masculine guys (i.e. not gymcels). They usually get laid.
Betas are genetically inferior, weak guys. No matter how much they gymcel, they will always be betas.
Simple as that.

Are you implying that some males have alpha genes and some have beta, because this seems to be what your implying.

think you may need to brush up on your biology if you think thats the case.

Are you implying that some males have alpha genes and some have beta, because this seems to be what your implying.

think you may need to brush up on your biology if you think thats the case.
Well, guess what? Genetics decide EVERYTHING, including how alpha you are.

I am living proof of it.

Well, guess what? Genetics decide EVERYTHING, including how alpha you are.

thats your opinion.

i believe that beta and alpha is bullshit.

its just mannerisms.

Alpha = low inhib thug.
pQ7V12.gif

beta = /r/cucktears poster.

thats your opinion.

i believe that beta and alpha is bullshit.

its just mannerisms.

You sound exactly like TRP faggots. Mannerisms and behavior DON'T MATTER. Your genetics DO.

You sound exactly like TRP faggots. Mannerisms and behavior DON'T MATTER. Your genetics DO.

mannnerisms : a way of speaking or behaving.

you believe in alpha and beta which is the sort of thing TRP takes as truth.

good attempt at trying to turn it back on me tho.

mannnerisms : a way of speaking or behaving.

you believe in alpha and beta which is the sort of thing TRP takes as truth.

good attempt at trying to turn it back on me tho.
You need to understand that women are attracted towards strong men (i.e. genetically superior). Fuckboys are niche as fuck.

if you get bothered by ppl using alpha and beta you are a faggot

and that's the end of it

People are hierarchical and always try to dominate each other.

Common termanology used by PUA , redpill and lookims retards.

sometimes i cant tell if incels.is is actually truecels or just redpillers who want to relate to incels.

Because some people get laid and others don't.
Simple.

Alpha Beta doesn't matter if you are attractive to a girl you can be as alpha or beta as you want

Plus some men have no fear getting in a fight and know how to throw a punch while men like me start hyperventilating

I've never understood this. You have to be low IQ to fight in the first place.

I've never understood this. You have to be low IQ to fight in the first place.

Im against violence unless its a last resort, seems like a lot of people would rather resort to it than use words though